Flying Colors

She threw it right at me, my mother she doesn't like that i'm into girls that's why i haven't told her about me and kendall. My upper lip was bleeding, my mother was an alcoholic ever since my father died when i was 8 i have 2 little sibling, my brother whom just turned 8 months and my little sister who which is away with some friends, i didn't want to leave my brother with my mom so i grabbed him and drove to my girlfriend's house. 

My eyes overfilling with tearing on the drive to kendall's house, i can my brother whining in the back seat and i'm getting phone calls from my mom and she's blowing up my phone to come back and she never meant to hurt me, i touch my bleeding lip and look in the mirror at the dried blood on my chin and shirt. I pull in throw my keys into the baby's bag and toss it over my shoulder and grab my little brother and walk in kendall's house, kendall and her sisters and her mother were sitting in the living room, kendall with a concerned face rushes over and her sisters do the same "y/n! What happened to you?!" kim offers to carry the baby in my shaking arms "it's okay i'll take good care of him" kim took him into her arms "kylie can you go get the first aid kit" i run into her arms burying my head in her shoulder crying  "it's okay y/n" running her fingers through my y/h/c hair. 

We were all sitting on the couch and i never said a word i was in kendall's arms, no one pressured me to say what happened they just let it happened. My brother started to cry again so i took him from khloé who was at the moment taking care of him "it's okay bubba, i'm here no one is going to hurt you" he lays on my chest and i sit back, everyone's eyes on me "She threw her bottle of liquor to my face because i was going to take my brother and sister with me once i turned 18 in a few days, she said i couldn't because they aren't my kids but everyday after school i've been to the courthouse and they told me they can CPS but i don't want my sister and brother taken from me so they can help me once i'm 18 like adopting my siblings" kendall looks at me, she sits back and holds my hand "i'm sorry kendall i meant to tell you but it slipped and if you don't want to take care of kids with me it's okay as long i don't live with my mom we'll be okay" kendall started to tear up "y/n i would never leave you no matter if you come home with 10 kids i'll still be with you no matter what" my finger wipes her tears from her cheek "i can help you y/n anything you need even help in court" kim said, walking to sit next to me kissing my forehead. 

 My phone blew up all night and i hear every single vibration and bing that came out that phone because i didn't go to sleep the whole night, i think i'll be a good parent i turn around to see my brother and kendall sound asleep together. I saw the light come into the room and my baby wake up to get fed, i let kendall sleep a little longer and i walk into the kitchen to find kourtney and kris sitting drinking a cup of coffee "oh good morning" kris smiled and my brother smiled and cooed "how did you guys sleep last night" kourtney said reaching for the baby "everything was perfect thanks for letting me crash for the night kris" you look for a pan to warm the milk up "y/n in the top right cupboard" you open it up "thanks" you warm up his milk and hand it to kourt who's feeding the baby "i don't think i'll be good parent or sister when i'm going to be an 18 year old with two kids" i sit down and place my hands on my face rubbing it slowly "I've never seen a better sister than you, you are doing this for them, your risking everything you'll got for them even if your life depends on it, now that's a parent" 

A year later 

"Diegooo i'm going to go get you" you heard kendall saying playfully while chasing him around the halls, you laugh and finish up dinner and sever them into four different plates "ARIANA FOODS READY!! KEN AND DIEGO I'M GOING TO GO FIND YOU" you heard kendall and diego giggling behind the wall "I FOUND YOU!!" you ended up chasing kendall down with diego in her hands and you kissed her lips "ewh you guys always kiss" ariana was coming the stairs and found you guys kissing "hey when you get a boyfriend when you are 37 and you kiss him i'mma tease you girl"  kendall laughs and pulls me in by the waist and kisses me but this time to interuting us  was diego pulling on my pants trying to get my attention. "ok ok i'm going, the food is already in the table just go sit" you peck kendall's lips one more time.