The Hangover

You wake up with a massive headache and your phone is ringing and you see Ama on the screen and you pick up, you realize that it was facetime and you sleeping with someone naked. You hung up and you can't believe who's next to you, the model Kendall Jenner. You text your best friend because all you remember is getting drunk at a bar with your best friend. 

"Yo, do you remember what happened last night because i woke up to a naked kendall jenner next to me" you put your phone down and you rubbed your eyes and heard some movement, you check the other side of the bed and kendall was looking at you. "Good Morning, uh kendall do you know what happened? You smile trying to break the awkwardness. "uh i kinda don't remember, i just remember running into you at the bar" she rolls over, trying to find her clothes. 

You put on your clothes and walked out, you saw the pretty house and it was big. Kendall came out behind you, "Do you like it? I built it myself". You nod and she walks into the kitchen and you pull out your phone and saw your best friend finally texted you back, "BROO YOUR WITH THE KENDALL JENNER???? I remember you left but i didn't know it was with her, you were hella drunk and you got really crazy" You were surprised because you haven't gotten drunk since last year, you turn around and kendall was already done with breakfast. You sat down and she handed you a plate but your head was killing you. 

"uh kendall, do you have some aspirin my head is killing me" She walked to the cupboard and she took some aspirins out and handed it to you, once you helped her clean up things were coming back to your mind, you started laughing and kendall was looking at you like you were out of your mind. "Okay okay i remembered a little of last night" but you kept laughing and kendall kept asking her to tell her what you remembered. "shiiii kendall you was wild last night, okay i remember we were in the bar and you started grinding on me, omg you were so hot" You smile but remember she was right in front of you so you stop. You saw that she was blushing but you had a call so you stepped out to answer it. 

"Hello?"

"heyyy y/n, last night was wild did you like the girl i hooked you up with?" You heard music and people yelling on the phone.

"Uh, how drunk was i last night and did you set me up for a one night stand?" He started laughing on the other line, "Man i could never make the lesbians happy, the girl you hooked up with she thought you were cute and so i had to put you guys together". You look back at kendall, she waved at you and smiled, you couldn't believe she thought you were cute, you said your goodbye and hung up. 

"Thanks kendall, i had the best night. Mind if i get your number so we could meet up?" she smiled and handed you her number, she kissed your cheek. You ran to your car and saw you had pictures and videos from last night, you smiled when you look at a video kendall took, she was smiling and she was hugging you and telling you to smile for the picture but it was a video the whole time. 

It's been a few days since the hook up with kendall and you kept thinking if you should text kendall and you end up texting her and you were going to have dinner with her today at 7pm. You got home and you were looking through your closet and you found some black dickies pant a white shirt and a flannel and your Af 1 and you walked out. 

You looked at your phone and you saw she texted you, she told you she was behind you so you turn around, and there she was the tall brunette, she was stunning. You walked to her and she hugged you and you loved it, her smell, her warmth, and the those brown eyes. She was stunning and you couldn't take you eyes off her. 

You guys caught up and everything and you learned things about kendall, she loves modeling but she doesn't like traveling alone, she loves dogs and she wants to focus on her career. You offered her that you could travel with her because you had just left the military a few months ago and you didn't really have anything to do. Once you guys finished eating she asked you to come over again, you drove behind her and you walked to the door and you felt someone grab you by the waist.

Before you know it you were pinned by the wall and you felt your belt get unbuckled, you looked at kendall while you take her heels off and carry her the bride way into her bedroom and you guys get into it. You looked at the ceiling after a few minutes in, knowing she was the one and even tho you don't remember much from your hangover, you feel like the luckiest person alive.