A Little Miracle

You just came from your business trip that was four days long and you can finally see your girlfriend kendall, but it's pretty late. You thanked your uber and gave him a tip, he smiled because you always like to give people money but to the people who need it most. You grab your keys and place your bag on the floor and you unlock the door you step inside to find kendall sleeping on the couch, waiting for you with the tv on. You place your bag next to the door and turned off the tv, picked up kendall and walked towards the room you felt her bury her face into your neck "y/n?" you pecked her cheek and laid her in bed covered her up with the blankets and hopped into the shower. 

You woke up to kids jumping on the bed "tia y/n!!" (tia is auntie but in spanish) north jumps on top of you "mh hey northie whats-" you felt other little kids jump on you which were mason, true and Penelope. You check your phone to see that it is 3:47 pm "good morning babe" kendall sat right next you and rolled over and put the covers over your whole body "ken it's early" you sat up and she went into your arms "y/n everyone is outside because they missed you so go get ready "you let out a loud moan that khloe knocked the door "hey fuckers why you fucking at 3 in the afternoon" you went into the bathroom combed your hair put on one of kendall's t-shirt and sweatpants, brushed my teeth. 

You smelled your favorite food tamales de carne and you ran out the room with everyone hugging you and the little kids running towards you "y/n it's finally nice to see you!!!" kim hugged and picked you up "tita tita" was the nickname stormi used for you and she was reaching for you and you took her from kylie's arms and gave kylie a kiss and walked to the kitchen with stormi in your arms. "ken i know you did not just get tamales and not wake me up" she had a plate ready for you "because you needed the rest, you came home really late last night" you placed stormi next to you and gave her a fork, she started to pick at the food "do you like it" she smiled and nodded "i never get this girl to eat no matter what kind of food it is" you ate but not as much that kendall noticed "y/n why didn't eat that much" she frowned and she looked a bit worried about you "i wasn't that hungry but i have a meeting in like 30 minutes and i'll be right back" you gave stormi back to kylie and ran to your room to grab a dress shirt "y/n all you do is work and work and work" you were trying to find a tie and kendall found it first and gave it to you "kendall i'm running my own business and this is urgent some of the stocks are running really low" she helped you with your tie and kissed your lips. 

You walked through the living room where they were all sitting and they started laughing because you were wearing sweats and then top the torso up you look very fancy "what? they won't see that i'm not wearing dress pants" stormi tried reaching for you again but you had a meeting so you couldn't take her so she started to cry, you picked her up "i'll take her with me and you can have some free time ky" she smiled "are you sure? it's time for her nap anyways" she tried to grab stormi but she wouldn't budge "it's fine i'll take her" you rushed into your office and turned on the computer and sat down. before you know it stormi snuggled into your chest and fell asleep. 

"Hey Mrs. Jenner" one of your coworkers that you knew not to call you mrs. jenner because you didn't like it "you don't have to call me by my last name" you were in the meeting and you heard a knock at the door and someone came in, it was khloe "oh okay i was just wondering where stormi was" you nodded and smiled and she closed the door, you meeting was almost over when you heard people at the door "go get her" kim said, "no she's not done with her meeting guys" you ended you meeting and stormi still in your arms you open the door "uh do you need something?" kylie came over and took stormi. 

Kendall took you from the hand and took to you to the living room and sat you down "is there something wrong?" you looked at kendall who sat right next to you and when to hold your hand "y/n remember when i said i wanted a kid and we were looking at potential sperm donors?" you looked around the room and everyone was looking at you "yes i remember and what about it? Are you pregnant!? she looks at you and puts your hand onto her stomach "yeah we're going to be parents" you picked her up and spun her around with tears in your eyes "omg we're going to be mothers" you kissed her and everyone cheered.