Babysitter

Kendall invited you to her house today after school, you guys have been secretly dating but you both think that Kendall's sisters caught on to both of you. But you were in 6th period when you got a text from Kendall, "I have to cancel on our plan's today, I'm taking care of Kim's baby today" you frowned and you still wanted to hang out with her even if you guys were taking care of a baby "Can I help too? You know I'm great at taking care of kids" you smiled and Kendall wrote back "lemme ask my mom and Kim". 

Kendall knew that you were great with kids because your mom died when you were in middle school and you have been taking care of your brother and sister since you were 12 because your dad ended up leaving you guys too. But this weekend your sister is at a friend's house and your brother is out doing guy things with his friends but they both check in with you because you worry. 

The bell rang and the class ended so you met up with Kendall in the parking lot "Hey ken" and you hopped in her car "okay my mom said it's fine if kim is fine with it and she is" you guys smiled and you drove to her house. You guys got out and you walked in with kendalls family in the living room, "Hey kendall how was schoo- Who's this?" scott was walking by and sat next to khloe, "kendall said their best friends but i think their more than friends" kim winked and you got really shy "Kim stop it, unless your going to find another babysitter" she smiled and kris got up from her seat "okay you two, you guys are going to take care of a baby because we are going out for dinner, numbers are on the fridge and if you need something just give me a call" you nodded and kendall smiled. 

Kim gave north one last kiss and they all walked out the door, north started to cry and you picked her up and kendall was behind you smiling at you "what kendall?" you gave her a look "nothing i just never knew you were this good" it was about 6pm and it was time to feed the baby, "uh y/n do you know what to give the baby to eat" you started to laugh and you handed to baby to kendall "girl have you ever heard of baby food? Anyways put the kid in the highchair". You smiled and shook your head, you turn around and kendall is making fun faces at the baby which causes the baby to start laughing. Kendall started on dinner for the both of you while you fed the baby "Hey kendall do you want any kids?" she seemed shocked at your question "uh yeah i want kids but i don't know what age i want my kids at, you know modeling is a hard thing and i need a lot of time" you laughed "what's so funny?" "i want kids with you dummy that's why i asked you" you started to fed north the last of her food, "hm y/n, you really want kids with me?" north threw the spoon of food in your face "ewh but yes kendall i want to be with you forever".

You when you clean up because it ended up to be on your shirt and some in your hair, you come back and dinner was ready, north was about 11 months and she knew how say some words "say kendall, cmon just say kendall what about auntie kendall" but north would just laugh. You finshed up dinner and you picked up north and you guys walked to the living room "it's your turn to change the baby kendall, i did it eariler" you handed kendall the baby and she walked to the baby's room. You were scrolling through netflix and kendall came back and sit next to you when kendall got a call but it was a facetime from kim "Hey guys how's my little northie doing" and she pointed north to the camera and she was sitting your lap watching her mom in the screen "hey northie it's mama and dada" and north just smiled and said "mama" and you always had a soft spot for babies, you smiled at kendall and she smiled back "OK i knew it you guys are a thing, right?" "Bye kim" and she just hung up.

Kendall finally picked movie and she picked one of the movies you heard about but you never seen, The Notebook. "Kendall wtf is this, you know i don't like movies like this" she smiled at you and laid on your lap "just watch it y/n" north was still in your arms but she fell asleep but at this time is about 11pm and you checked your phone to check on your sister and brother. The movie ended and kendall was asleep so you couldn't move because your going to end up waking up one of them. So you just stayed their until they come back home, at this time it was about 2 am and you were asleep but you heard the door open kim and kanye walked in with kris and they turned on the lights and you were blinded and you were covering your eyes and kim walked in "omg this shit is too cute, hey babe come look at this" kanye walked in laughing "now that shit is cute" kim stopped and pulled out her phone, "i have to take a picture of this" she snapped the photo and took north from arms "goodnight kim" she smiled "thank you and goodnight". 

They left the light on "bruh cmon shit" and kris walked in and kendall woke up "what time is it" trying to cover her eyes from the lights "so you two girls had fun today" you both nodded and make your way to kendall's room.