Overlooked love pt. 2

Saturday has come, you've been talking with kendall the whole week, you learned so many things about her, she's is the second youngest of her siblings, she wants to model and travel all over the world and she always wanted a baby boy when she's older and she shared some stories about when she was younger and how her big sisters are booming. She tried asking you about your life but you just told her your a only child well your not, you have two sisters and one brother but they live with your mom so you never see them. 

You guys planned to go roller skating but you have never been to those things because you never grew up with those things and you told kendall that you never been on a plane nor been to disneyland or etc and she told she was gonna take once you get use to her because kendall knows that you're not the kind of person  who loves anything. You didn't know what to wear so it was a beanie, a basketball jersey on top of a hoodie and some jeans and your white shoes. 

You drove to the address she sent you, and you saw the car you always wanted and when you look to the drivers side you see kendall and you smile and you park next to her "this baby is your car?" you walked around it and admiring it she smiled because she knew this was your dream car because she had to ask your best friend "yeah, do you like it?" you look up and the smile is bigger than it was before "omg yes, it's such a beauty and the color makes it pop" she reached for a hug but you never liked hugs "oh i'm sorry, i didn't mean-" her phone rang and it was noel she picked up the phone and you heard her yelling at the home "i told you i don't need to tell you everywhere i go, just leave me alone i just went to hang out with some friends" you felt bad because you knew how noel was, you waited on the other side of the car and she walked towards you and she smiled but it wasn't the one you saw before the phone call, you stopped and gave her hug and she hugged back but she was holding on to you tight and she started to cry "i'm sorry y/n noel is such a dick i-" she pulls from the hug and wipes her tears "hey hey it's okay i know but look we can have fun and you could take your mind off of him" she nodded and she wrapped her arm around yours and you guys walked in. 

"ah fuck" you fell to the ground because your not the greatest skater "ken it hurts what the fuck" kendall looked at you because you used a nickname "oh i mean kendall but still it fucking hurts" she smiled and it made her heart melt that she's growing on you, she grabs you but the hand and picks you up. "okay but your left foot first then the right one" she was still holding your hand until you had the hang of it, "KENDALL DON'T YOU DARE LET GO OF MY HAND IMMA FUCKIN FALL" she started laughing and she never let go. You guys ended the hangout with lunch at saddle ranch "okay okay your m/n is your middle name hahaha why did they use that name" she started to laugh even more "shut up miss kendall nicole jenner, the only reason you're becoming a model it's because of your last name" she was shocked and she started to laugh "oh i'm sorry i didn't mean-" she stopped you "no no it's fine i wish noel was like this, he's such a fucking dick i hate him" in your mind you thought then why are you dating him, you checked your phone to see the time "then why are you with him?" kendall sat quietly didn't make a peep "oh okay that's fine you don't have to tell me" you guys ended up finishing the food and the check came "i'll pay for it kendall, my treat to you" but she doesn't let you "no y/n i'm the one who invited you to eat i will" She ended up paying the meal. 

You guys walked back to your cars and she turned around and faced you "i'm only dating him because i like girls and i don't want anyone to know" you were shocked but happy and you ran into her arms "omg are you really? that's so cool girl we twins haha" she gave you a kiss on the cheek and you returned it, neither of you said anything and walked back to the cars and drove home. 

The weekend passed and it was a school day again, kendall invited you to her house to meet her sisters but today are going to meet her little sister kylie. It was passing period and you met up with kendall "y/n this is kylie my little sister" she smiled "hi i'm y/n" she reached for a hug "uh kylie she doesn't like hugs" you smiled at kendall "what kind of person doesn't like hugs?" kendall spots noel walking towards you guys "hey what are you doing with y/n? i thought you had to say in a class late" you turned around and meet his eyes "she ain't gotta tell you shit, leave her alone, no?" you know he turned furious "you don't tell me how to be with my girlfriend, cmon kendall lets go" he grabbed her by the arm tight, that you knew it was hurting kendall "hey let go of her dick, your hurting her arm" he let go of her arm just to punch you "fucking dick, leave her alone noel she's just trying to look out for me" kendall tries to walk towards you to see if your hurt but he pulls her away, you snapped when he was walking away "at least i don't have to struggle to keep my grandma alive" you ended up pushing him onto the floor and kicked his balls and punched his face until it was bleeding, he laid on the floor scared and in pain because he never knew you capable of doing those things. 

You walked away and kendall followed you "leave me alone kendall, i don't want to see you right now" you walked through the gates and you were at the parking lot and kendall didn't stop, she was right behind you, you stop and turn around "kendall leave" you pointed at the school where people were watching "no" she leans in and goes for a kiss and it actually last a while and her secret was out now. Noel came outside to his girlfriend kissing you, kendall brings you into a hug and yells out "YES NOEL I'M GAY I NEVER LIKED YOU, YOU WERE A COVER UP AND WERE OVER" she brings you in and gives you another kiss. 

A few month later, kendall knows who you really are and she knows how you live with your grandma and don't have any parents. Today was the day you were going to meet her family and she told you that we were going to fancy dinner and she wore a tight black dress and she picked out a grey suit with a black collar shirt button down. "fuck you look so fine y/n" you guys locked the door behind you and got into her car.