Chapter 29

The past two years of high school have been a shit show, i wasn't that popular and i had like two friends who I hung out with for the past two years. Everyone loves this girl named Kendall Jenner at my school, She is pretty but i guess you can say i don't like her. I shouldn't be like that because i have never talked her or hung out with her. This year is different, people are staring at me now "Holy shit y/n!" i heard my friend Levi come up to me "if you weren't gay i would be on my knee's asking you to marry me!! Girl you had a whole glow up!!" he hugged me and i just pushed him aside "Y/n was it?" i look up to see the girls which always made fun of me the "Kendall" squad you can call them. 

"What do you want" i rolled my eyes and kept walking and they followed me "okay y/n we want to tell you we are sorry for how we treated you" i didn't stop "sure" they stopped and Levi caught up to me "y/n you cut your hair and i see that you worked out and you changed your whole style" i see my other friend Isabel run to me "WAIT ISABEL" before she can stop she ran into Kendall Jenner "I'm so sorry" i caught Kendall but i didn't mean it she fell into my arms "Isabel shut up" she looked at me because she knew she shouldn't be running, i help Kendall up and pick up her stuff from the floor "why so many books? we just started school today?" i hand them back to her and i see she's struggling to carry them "oh it's because i model and i missed a few classes last year which i have to retake" i smiled and levi always known i had something for Kendall "You should let y/n help with those books" i sent him a glare which made him stay quiet. 

"No it's fine i got it" she started to walk away and bruh this girl couldn't carry these, she is struggling i felt bad "hey Kendall!" she turned around "lemme help you" i grab like 4 textbooks off of her" she smiled and it made me feel warm inside "so where you headed too?" I still sense people looking at me  "are you okay? um I'm headed to the 800s" i look up to her and smile and nod. I hear people talking about me when i walk by "look it's y/n, she had a glow up and fuck she's next to Kendall" we reached the 800s "is it a locker or a room?" she tried to take her books back "no it's fine i got it from here" she couldn't catch me so i started to laugh "c'mon y/n stop it" yes she was taller than me and she could have grabbed me but she didn't or i thought she couldn't "hey hey Kendall take your hand off of their" she had her arms wrapped around my waist "oh shit my bad" i hand her books back and try to leave the 800s as fast as i can. 

It was the bell for lunch and i met up with Levi and Isabel "so how was it?" i walked right passed him and sat down "tch your so rude" i smiled "yeah yeah but you love me don't you?" Isabel started laughing and stop and told me to look behind me "uh hey y/n" Kendall was right behind me with her hand on her neck smiling at the floor "oh hey" and i turn back to face the way i was before "sorry y/n is on her period" i look at Isabel with the worst glare i have ever given one "oh -never mind i was wrong, she's just like that-t" i turn back "i just wanted to thank you for helping me today" i nodded "your welcome but don't touch me like that again please, i don't want people to get the wrong idea" Levi looks at me "she grabbed me by my waist when i wouldn't give her books back" I heard her giggle" I wanted to know if you would go out with me? Like a d-date?" i started to laugh and they looked at me "YOUR GAY! BAHAHAHA" she put her hand over my mouth "AND YOU WANT SOME ACTION BAHDUIHRFUIRH" once i calmed down she kicked me "ow" so sat next to me "so was that a yes or a no?" i never had someone ask me so straight up "sure why not" i winked at her and she left. 

I walked home and i felt bad because how I reacted when she told me that she wanted to go out. She told she was going to pick me up around 5-ish, I got home around 3, i took a nap and it was like 4:25, I got up and took a shower. She didn't tell me how to dress so if she gets mad it's on her. I saw her car pull up and I told my mom I was leaving and shut the door.  "hey kenny" i hopped in the car and she looked at me in my eyes "yes?" she leaned in "you called me kenny" i smiled "oh i'm sorr-" she kissed me and grabbed my thigh.