Chapter 30

I was a third year in college and I was going to visit my family in California just for the holidays but everything they asked if I had a girlfriend and if I'll bring her this time. I have a best friend and she's pretty but I could never like plus i think Kendall is straight. I turn on my phone to text the family group chat that I was coming home for a while. 

"I'm coming home for a while, for like 3 weeks because i have some free time" 

"Yay My baby is coming home!!" my mom sent right after she put a heart emoji

"So that means your going to need your room back?" I let my little brother get my room so he wouldn't share with my other brother 

"Uh no keep it I'm going to stay with someone" Kendall is from California too so she told me i could stay at her house 

"Ouuu Does Y/n have a girlfriend now?" My  sister finally texted back like shit all she's here for is because she thinks it's "tea"

"Wait n/n (nickname) is gay?" my two younger brothers didn't know I'm gay so I guess they know now

"Yes i am that's why i always told your friends to bring their older sisters ;)" i laughed and i heard Kendall sneak up behind me

"Y/N!!! Don't say that!" It felt like my mom was yelling right next to me 

"Okay! I have to go pack, I love you guys" i turned off my phone and Kendall was still hugging me from behind, smiling. 

"so are you ready for the trip?" we started to walk back to the dorms "yeah and thank you for letting me stay with you" Kendall came out of her closet smiling "Your welcome". Okay Kendall is hot but that bitch looks straight as hell. "Kendall can i ask you something well like a f-favor?" she sat on her bed "sure" i felt weird asking her this "can you be my fake girlfriend when i go visit my family? They always pressure me about getting a girlf-" I got cut off "you don't have to explain y/n I'll do it" i smiled at her and i packed the rest of my stuff

~Time skip~

We took a plane ride to California but me and Kendall had different seats, i knew kendall was really rich but when her mom came to pick us up in a car that was worth more than all the money i would make my whole life. "wow shit" i looked at the car and walked around it "hey mom this is y/n l/n" she reached in for a hug "Hi y/n as you know i am kris jenner" i smiled and i grabbed my bag "oh honey we have people to do that" i look at kris and she points to a person behind me "no i got it, i can do it myself" the man smiled at me and nodded. 

I was in the backseat with kendall and she was showing me pictures of her family "so girls are you guys a thing?" i nod my head no "Mom why would you even ask that" kris laughed "because you guys look like you guys would date" after a few minutes we pulled in, in front of kendall's house. I looked around and it was nice i grabbed my bags and kendall's bags "no y/n i got it" she grabbed her bags and we went inside.

Today i have dinner with my family so i had to hit the shower and get ready "uh kendall where's your bathroom?" she pointed down the hall and shit was the bathroom big, yes it was. I hopped in the shower and even the water felt rich. 

After 30 minutes i got out and i was wearing a black button up shirt and some black pants to go with and i slicked my hair back and grabbed my shoes and i heard someone's footsteps "BOO" o i heard kendall and she jumped on me "nice try ken but i heard  you walking" she got off "shut up no you didn't" she stared at me for quite a while "um kenny?" i waved my hand in front of her face "sorry i was think about something" kendall never zones out but okay "yeah thinking about this big juicy ass hHMMMhmmm" she blushed and told me to hurry before we are late. 

We arrived in front of my house and before i could open my door i see my mom running to me "Y/NNN" she hugged me and i smiled and i saw my brothers come out and right behind them i saw my sister smiling at me and winking because she saw kendall. "Hey guys this is my girlfriend kendall" they all looked at her and they smiled at her and they greeted each other. 

Kendall wanted to hold my hand and of course i didn't say no "mom where can i get a girl like that" i heard my brother because he was never the quiet type "you just have to learn to look around" i kissed kendall on the cheek and i showed her the house i grew up "was that okay?" i hid behind a wall with kendall "hm?" i looked at her "the kiss?" she smiled and she grabbed my face and kisses me  "was that okay?" i smirked at her "shit jenner never knew you were the fierce type.