Part 26

Betty pov

Is it really true that when you have found the one, he is the one forever? How can you be sure and are there rules for true love?

My thoughts kept circling around Jughead and the fact that I believed he was the one. My mother used to be obsessed with the idea of finding the ideal man for me after we moved away because of my sister's death. At every opportunity she tried to set me up with several boys before I was even 18 years old. The ideal in her head was that I got married at 18, lived in a big house in a suburb and shortly after that had at least 3 children. She tried with all her strength to repress what had happened to Polly and tried to rewrite her future by setting mine up for me. The screaming and arguing was huge when I told her that I wanted to study to make something of my life instead of being locked up. Don't get me wrong I love kids but I was at an age when I didn't want to hear about it, so I decided to get a place at a university and got a part-time job because my mother had decided not to pay for me. To be honest, I didn't want to either, because I knew that it would have been money from my father and I didn't want to have any connection with him.

It was hard to break away from my mother and go my own way but I had to escape from this cycle and was willing to do anything to live my life the way I wanted to. Because of my decision and other small things, I haven't seen my mother in years. She never called, whether it was birthdays or Christmas, she hadn't even congratulated me on passing my doctor. I was sad and disappointed for a short time but what did I expect from a mother who had watched her husband beat his daughter for years?

My heart pounded at the thought of my past while I tried to calm down and to not show anything. Jughead was still kissing the air out of my lungs and I could feel his desire for me growing, but was this the right place to pursue it?

"Betty baby what is going on? You seem absent? Should we stop? Do you want to go home?" he asked in a worried voice and looked at me uneasily. He must have noticed that I wasn't quite with it, because he detached himself from me, put his finger under my chin and lifted my head to look me in the eyes. I loved the mysterious blue of his eyes and wanted to drown in them but now wasn't the right time.

"Sorry Jug, I was just thinking about something else. How about we go somewhere a little more comfortable? Nothing against this great location but it's pretty cold, don't you think?" I laughed a bit nervously and tried to avoid the whole subject. Yes, I know it was wrong not to tell him, even though he had the courage to open up to me, but I wasn't able yet.

"You're right. A little bit down the road is a small motel where we can end the day together and spend some time alone for a change, what do you say?" In his voice was hope and anticipation of what was to come and since I found the thought more than appealing, I agreed. After we left we arrived 10 minutes later at a motel that was hidden in the forest and had a wonderful romantic charm. Jughead talked briefly with the owner and shortly after that we had our room key, whereupon we entered the small place and put down the few things we had with us.

"Jug I have nothing with me at all." I noticed while looking down at myself. I was still wearing Jugheads shirt and the black leggings I borrowed from JB before we left. This combination must have looked ridiculous so I embarrassingly put my hands in front of my face.

"Betty, you are beautiful no matter what you wear, but I think you are also pretty without clothes." he flirted and came towards me, looking like a tiger circling his prey. I was immediately dizzy and the heat gathered between my legs. As I pressed my legs together to release the pressure a little, he grinned and sexily bit his lower lip. My heart was pounding wildly, beating against my chest as my breathing became irregular.

"I love the fact that I can instantly see how your lust takes over your body, how your legs rub against each other to find a little relief or how your eyes take on that beautiful dark green. I think we both deserve a little distraction after all the stress and strain of the last days." His voice went from a strong tone to a seductive whisper that melted my core. He pulled out the scrunchie that held my hair in its typical ponytail and brushed through it with his fingers until it lay in slight waves over my shoulder.

"You should wear your hair loose much more often, it makes you look more liberated." he said as he continued his sweet torture. His finger moved from my cheek to the valley of my breasts where he noticed that I wasn't wearing a bra. So he let his fingers slide to the side where the fabric allowed him to pay undivided attention to my nipple.

"Jug..." I moaned softly and held myself steady by clasping Jughead's collar tightly.

"I love it when you say my name like that. It turns me on so much, baby." he whispered in my ear before he kissed my earlobe and sent a shiver down my spine. I held him closer to me to feel him nearer but it still wasn't close enough so I pulled on his leather jacket and told him to take it off. He followed my orders and had to take his hands off my body for a short time to allow me to collect myself, although not for long. When his jacket was on the floor I pushed him towards the bed and forced him to lie down while his feet were still touching the floor but his back was flat on the mattress. I tried to move as sexy as possible and sat down on his lower stomach with my butt slightly touching his already visible bulge in his pants. A hardly noticeable moaning signaled that Jughead also liked the situation.

I bent forward to kiss him and was slightly startled when his hands landed on my butt and squeezed. Through my brief inattention, he managed to slip his tongue between my lips and explored my mouth. It was passionate, devoted, and I would have loved to continue like that forever, but we both wanted to find redemption as quickly as possible. My boyfriend tugged at the hem of the t-shirt I was wearing and told me to take it off. Without further ado I obeyed him, detached myself from our kiss and pulled the shirt over my head in one go before I sat on him topless and absorbed his greedy look.

"Do you like what you see? But I don't even need to ask you that, because I can feel the answer in your pants." I said seductively and started to undress him as well. As he sat up to get rid of his unnecessary clothes, I slipped backwards directly onto his erection and gave a loud moaning from me, which I had never heard before.

"Oh fuck, your moaning alone almost makes me come. I like it when you're loud." he told me, pressed a kiss on my lips and went on with freeing both of us from the rest of our clothes. I was in a rush and totally surprised that we got into such a situation so quickly. With him everything was so much easier and more simple that I didn't have to worry about what he might think of me or what I should do next. We were simply made for each other and worked best together.

As we reached our peak of happiness and fell back on the cool sheets, I felt this deep connection that I had never felt before in my life. It was as if he was patching up my broken soul and giving everything a meaning again.

"Betty, you have no idea how much I love you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me." His words hit my heart and made it pound like crazy. I couldn't put into words how much his statement touched me so I kissed him to express my love without words.

After we finished our kiss and I rolled over on my belly, my chin resting on my hands and watched him as he thoughtfully stroked my naked skin, I noticed that his facial features became more concerned.

"Jug what is going on?"

"How did you get those scars?" he asked while his cold fingertips touched and inspected some of my scars. This time a shower of the more unpleasant kind passed through me and I tried desperately not to think where I got them from, but I owed Jug an answer.

"As I said before, my childhood wasn't the best and well these are the memories that I probably never really was loved." My body tense up as he continued to rub my back up and down. I was exposed to the pain of my past and relived the dark days of my youth.

"Betty, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to, but remember that I want to know everything about you too. You can trust me, I'm always with you." he explained and stroked a strand of hair from my face. I knew of course that he was right and now I could understand how he must have felt when he opened himself to me. So I gathered all my courage and began to tell my story.