Chapter 22

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY MY FELLOW AUSSIES!! I hope you all have a wonderful day!!

I thought i might give you all an update on this fabulous day, so here you are!!

I hope you all enjoy this chapter as much as i enjoyed writing it! I apologise for the lack of updates. I am such a bad person. 

But please let me know what you think of this chapter and where the story is going! I love reading all your lovely comments! They inspire me to kick my ass in gear and keep writing for you all! 

Enjoy, my dears!

-S xx

That hot Friday consisted of Whip dropping me off to work before he headed into the city for the day and returning to pick me up on time and both heading back home together.

"How was your day?" He asked as I slumped into the passenger seat

"Long, hot and busy" I replied resting my head against the seat

He took my hand in his interlocking our fingers. "How about you?" I asked, turning my head to face him "How was the city?"

"It was good" He acknowledged, keeping his eyes on the road

I nodded my head, waiting for him to expand on his day in town "And?... What did you do?"

He shrugged as we pulled into the driveway of the apartment building "Nothing interesting...Just had a little look around"

"Sounds fun" I replied, sarcastically

Whip took my hand in his as he led us up the stairs to the apartment. As he unlocked the door and opened it, letting us inside I dumped my bag on the coffee table. "How about we go out for dinner?" He asked, walking into the kitchen

I rolled over onto my stomach, taking my phone in my hand to check my emails "Sure..Where were you thinking?"

"Well, on the way back from the city I passed this groovy looking place, just on the outskirts of Bondi"

"Sounds good" I replied, setting down my phone "Let me jump in the shower and get dressed, yeah?"

"Okie dokie" Whip replied as I bounded off the couch and up the stairs

After showering and running a brush through my hair I yanked open the closet doors in search of something to wear. I settled on a white and blue dress with a pair of small white heels. I pulled the dress over my head before walking back into the bathroom to brush mineral powder over my insecurities and fix my hair.

I walked back down the stairs to see Whip all ready to go. "You look lovely" he commented as I grabbed up my bag and kissed me on the cheek