Chapter 35

Here you go my munchkins! I start University on Tuesday so i thought i would give you an update before they start slowing down...Sorry! I will try my best to update as much as possible! But for now, enjoy this chapter :)

The plane trip to Verona was long and frustrating, but having Whippet next to me, his head resting against the window as he snoozed; made It so much more bearable.

After the initial shock of the surprise honeymoon, I eventually snapped back to reality and got myself together...Kind of... Even as we entered the airport, with all the boys waving goodbye behind us, I still felt as if I was on a cloud.

We spent our honeymoon either in bed, out and about siteseeing the beautiful towns, landmarks, vineyards and of course Juliets house as well as meeting new wonderful people and eating and dancing!

"Do we really have to go?" I whined as Whip pulled our suitcases out of our hotel wardrobe.

I slumped onto the bed as he rolled the suitcases towards the door. His skin glowed a darker brown after being in Italy for so long. Somehow, even with spending his entire life on Bondi and in the sun, his skin still managed to get darker. Even his dark hair seemed to glow with a slight sun bleached tinge.

After setting the cases down, he walked back over to me and cupped my face in his hands "I don't want to go home either.." he placed a soft kiss on my lips "But what will the boys do without us? Without you keeping them in line, they will run a muck!"

He laughed and I chuckled, giving him another kiss.

"Alrighty.." I began looking up at him "Shall we go home and inspect the damage?"

Whippet stood back up straight "We shall". He held out his arm, and I looped mine with his as I stood up. We made our way out of our beautiful room and began the trip back home to Bondi, Sydney Australia!

~~~

The heat hit us like a massive slap in the face when we walked out of the doors of Sydney Airport.

"Holy crap" Whippet gasped

"Did it somehow get hotter?" I laughed

He looked down at me and smiled "And I thought it was hot in Verona.."

We eventually hailed a cab and got our luggage into the back. "There are going to be so many people down the beach today... It's so bloody hot" Whippet smiled, as he watched out the window; obviously happy to be home.

I smiled as I watched him "I bet your keen to get back down there"

He looked over at me, lacing his fingers with mine "Yeah.. Im looking forward to seeing the boys again"

"Do you want to go down there and see them?"

He looked over at me "Are you too tired?" He asked

I shook my head "Not at all..Plus, Im keen to see the guys again too! It feels like its been forever"

He squeezed my hand three times before directing the cab driver to take us to our apartment to drop our things off and then to Bondi Beach. After he agreed to take us to our destinations I caught him glancing in the review mirror at Whip and I a couple of times. I gave a quizzical look before he started to speak, his thick Irish accent lacing his words "Excuse me if im being rude, but are you Sam and Whippet, the Bondi lifeguards?"

Whippet smiled and nodded his head "Yes, we are"

I looked at Whip and then at the driver "I didn't know they had started the new season on TV.. We had only been filming for a couple of weeks before we left"

Whippet looked at me, also realising that, that was indeed true. The cab driver glanced back at us, with somewhat of a concerned look written across his face. He then fumbled around on the passenger seat with his left hand before passing back a magazine to Whippet. Whippets hand left my grasp as he took hold the tabloid.

"I don't keep up to date with TV shows very much.." The driver began "But, my wife gives me magazines to read when days are slow.. I recognised you from last Tuesdays release"

Whippet looked over at me, frowning, before looking back at the magazine and flipping through. I leaned over to see him come across 4 pages of our faces and sneaky paparazzi snaps of our wedding with detailed descriptions (or false articles of our lives).

"What the hell.." Whippet said quietly as he read the articles

"And I don't believe that's been the only magazine released with you two on the front.." The driver added

My heart rate began to rise. Whippet obviously sensed my anxiousness because he looked up at me, took hold of my hand and closed the magazine. The taxi driver pulled into our apartment car park and helped us bring our belongings up the stairs. Walking back into that apartment was like being embraced into Whippets arms. It smelt of salty air and sunscreen.

I was home.

The Irish can driver told us that he would meet us back down at the car when we were ready. I began walking out the apartment but Whip grabbed my hand, pulling me around. "Don't worry about those magazines, okay... Anyone who is stupid enough to listen to those needs a serious wake up call"

I nodded my head and gave a small smile. He planted a sweet kiss on my forehand and took my hand "Now..lets go see these boys!"

I laughed slightly and followed him out the apartment and down to the car. It took us less then 2 minutes to get to Bondi. It was quarter past 9 in the morning and the beach was already completely packed. We payed the driver and thanked him for his help this morning before getting out the cab and being welcomed by the heat.

"Ready spaghetti?" I asked

Whip nodded his head and nodded towards the tower "Le' go!"

I smiled as we began to make our way down to the beach. We kicked off our thongs before running across the boiling hot sand to the tower stairs, which gave no relief as they were also really bloody hot!

We hopped up the stairs, fiddling with the tower door until it opened. "We're hooommee!!" I announced throwing my hands in the air. I rounded the corner and began to jump up the stairs when I saw 2 familiar people sitting awkwardly in the chair. I gasped and stopped suddenly, causing Whip to crash into the back of me and to grab onto my shoulders to steady himself.

"Sam?" Whippet said from behind me

Instantly feeling sick to my stomach I managed to stutter

"What are you doing here?"