Barvechos

meanwhile in barvechos charlie. a group of off colours operatives meets a new operative named kit.

Kit: hi there.

Emz: off colours. we're here for stump kids.

Kit: oh. so you're from Mocojoyo. isn't well. you and the gems made me serious.

Emz: it's my fault. now we find them. we'll summon that guy.

Kit: that's easy.

she calls everyone for their rescue.

El pulpo's right-hand man

in Sipuco silver mine, panda inserted to the back of the sipuco mine. but he uses his climb sickle so climb his way to the top floor.

manager: i got you the stump kids. what did i do?

Nidia: hurt them.  kill them. your choice

Panda: *cuts through the glass with his diamond cutter* got you. *gets inside the top floor*

Manager: oh. you look like a girl. nidia you're the worse than your husband El boquita.

Nidia: torture them. and kill them doesn't matter!!!

Manager: are you teasing me cabrona? me and jefe don't want to talk to you anymore. now you gon--- ugh aaaaaggghhhhh 

panda: i warned you before. now. you tell me where did you hid the right hand man.

Manager: you pinche puto you don't have the stump- aaaagggggggghhhhhh!!!!! all right fine.  the stump kids, Nidia's thugs hid them. they prepping for their executions. 

panda: for now. it's for my turn. *knocks him out* 

meanwhile in barvechos mine quarry.

Bibi: i'm in sight. 

Panda: free the right hand man. and we're done.

Bibi: copy. 

then she sneaks inside. then she attracted anyone in sight.

Sicario: shit. did you hear that?

Sicario: i think it's nearby.

Sicario: check it.

they walked to find out what's going on. 

Bibi: *kills him with a sword* jackpot. *gets inside the quarry* panda i'm in.

Wagner: Dios mio. i'm safe. are you off colours? fruit kids?

Bibi: mocojoyo brawlers. now come with us.

later in ketaros.

piper: there. there's bibi that came so far.

Doug: they came!  tail it.

their gunship tails their car to the extraction point. but how far they going to barvechos charlie.

later in barvechos charlie.