pucara

later in tea timers bunker, all of freelancers returned to their bunker and reported to her about their mission.

Eliza: where have you been?

Steven: libertad. marcus gave us El Yayo. espiritu santo.

Eliza: marcus? who are they?

Steven: brawlers. they came from mocojoyo. since jane ordered them to invade their house. 

Eliza: well if we guest we're a lack of Honor. i need your help. we need that guy.

Dynamike: this province is under control by? i don't know who's a buchon.

eliza: Charamokho. you destroy that jammer. penny will steal the comms.

Dynamike: yup. let's go.

after their briefing, they divided each other to summon a buchon that spreads propaganda.

radio santa blanca

later in charamokho village, she deployed ketaros beetle to neutralize threats.

Doug: piper are you there?

piper: raygun active. 

Doug: fend off snipers and lookout first.

piper: roger that. *fires her raygun at all of sicarios* rico will be happy for this.

doug: can dynamike will be deployed?

piper: *continue firing at all of sicarios to clear the area* calisse. the got a jammer.

dynamike: don't worry. i'll take care of it.

piper: *fired her raygun at all of last sicarios* okay Dynamike. village cleared. you may land now

Dynamike: *parachutes himself and lands* piper i'm on site, *runs to a jammer to destroys it*

piper: penny you have a drone. it everything okay?

penny: yes piper. 

piper: wait until i gave you an order?

he places his C4 on the jammer. after planting, he ran to a safe distance. and suddenly, he detonated his C4 on a jammer causing a mass explosions,

piper: *heard an explosions* dynamike you. woke up these bad guys.

sicario: hey, we heard the mass explosions in our base. we have intruder on our perimeter. find and kill him.

piper: penny it's your chance.

penny: coming, *locates the rooftop antenna* deploying drone *deploys her drone and scan the rooftop antenna*

piper: we're in, let's listen to it,

???: good morning bolivia, it's DJ Perico here and today's our topic. since a massive assault on ocoro and agua verde is under investigation? but el muro's men attack off colour bunkers. but what happened last week, the Bolivians evacuated in Flor de oro during off colour-Unidad warfare. but general baro has now fallen in their hands.

piper: eliza! that's DJ Perico. that's a man that who exposed one of us.

Eliza: that's him. pearl, can you track him on our radar?