El Muro (Media Luna and San Mateo)

at the unidad firebase. they regrouped with Winkleman safely. but she commands them to attack the radio tower. one of them she can find El Muro next to it.

Miserable Marla: i'll summon the clouds, i'll make you do this. you reach the vault i'll sabotage their Arm tool.

Pam: see you at Bokan Hamza. be careful Marla.

Miserable Marla: ok. go. i'll cover you. gang you protect them.

they enters the Firebase so they can approach fast. so Edgar can kill his Enemies with his Snow JIkuken. but Emz can only Spray Paints their eyes with her Spray to blind them. Crow approached their relay barracks very slowly and tackled a router with his knives. but only then, he reached the vault which will protects him so Brock breached it via upper floors.

El muro: *blinded within the explosions* NO!!! Espera!!!!! Espera!!!!!  Pero Aqui nada mas? it's you!!!

Brock: you're coming with us.

El muro: Mierda!!! why could i come with you?

Surge: *opens a vault door* come on.

Elm Muro: yeah. keep your hands a way from me metal Puto.

Surge: no!!! we need to get you out of here. get in a car *stows him with a Dragvisor* Brock come on.

at gunship Wolk

George: Nani!!! take control of turrets. we're out of here *escorts the vehicle to his bunker*

Surge: *detonate the charges in between sectors* Screw you Unidad!!!!!!! 

Nani: Surge. What did you do?

Surge: i destroyed the Firebase By detonation. 

Nani: Unidad forces is our tail. *fire the prism cannon on each of Unidad vehicles* 

George: keep shooting Julie fire our air defence.

Julie (clash-a-rama): i copy. *fire her air defence of each of Unidad choppers* 

surge: WE can still lose them. Halt George.

George: everybody halt!!!!!!

and later they drive their way to their bunker. but suddenly, they parked their vehicle to San Mateo Alpha. meanwhile at the bunker.

at the bunker

Duane: oh no! You're his bodyguard don't you?

El Muro: no era mas que no P*ta. 

Duane: insane? start telling us you're last words.

El Muro: you took my people. and then i tell you a last words Unsung? you took all of my protection. you destroyed the perimeter, and then i apologize to cabrones like you?

Duane: well. if you apologise to God, you forgive yourself. you forgive the others.

El Muro: this is why the Unsung freaks came here. those Insectos killed my Brother. Tu Gente warned me about the unsung. you're the unsung. you did this to Santa Blanca and my Brother. when i rise from the ashes. i'll find you, and i'll terminate you.

Duane: sorry pal. this mission is over. take him.

At the outside of his bunker

Winkleman: we're all CIA-JSOC  entity duane. Well done.

Duane: where's Jessica?

Jessica: the unsung Academy. is here.

Duane: we're the Unsung. you will be grads. 

Jessica: i miss unsung. and you.

Duane: sure did.

At Koani lithium mine

informant: Unsung. Where are you? 

Cosmic Crusher: Worrying about unsung?

Informant: i wanted to know about El Boquita.

Cosmic crusher: the Santa Blanca guy?

Informant: yes. he's carrying 1 million dollars in an armoured truck.

Cosmic crusher: we need their help. The unsung. i need to call our unsung guys.

they call the unsung teams tempting to open fronts in beneath his open arms, the unsung will completely help them or it will fall to santa blanca's hands?

to be continued

All rights reversed belongs to their rightful owners