espiritu santo

in espiritu santo, the freelancers traveled to espiritu santo. a religous land led by la santera. "amethyst. i think. where in esperitu santo" jason said "guys. we've summoned the another buchon? la santera" she said "LA SANTERA!!!!" they shocked "she was a priestess of the cartel who worship santa muerte" she said "i need to go to espiritu santo charlie.  i need to summon la santera. head to the gold mine and destroy it" she said.

gold rush north

half of minutes later, in the northern gold mine, chloe spies a gold mine. while spying she kills a lot of guards with her kunais. after killing, she went inside the gold cache. and she said "oh my god! those are the gold cache that funds la santera with more wealth. i need to warn jason about this." chloe calls jason about the gold cache and she said "jason! i thing the cache has alot of equipment inside" "use your musket to destroys it's equipment" he said "i don't know how to destroy the cash" she said "just shoot the gas cylinder, propane tank and the turbine engine. i'll head to the chapel. jason out" he ends her call. after the call. chloe destroys the cache equipment (turbine engine, gas cylinder and propane tank) using her musket. after destroying the equipment. chloe leave the gold cache in 20 seconds before it explodes. after 20 seconds, the northern gold cache is totally destroyed. she calls jason and tells him the gold cash is destroyed and she said "jason! the gold cash is destroyed" "ok. head to the church and steal el sueno's bible. jason out"

the advisor

meanwhile in santa muerte chapel. jason infiltrates the chapel. while infiltrating. he starts killing the guards using his hidden blades and tar 21 with suppressor. while clearing, jason hides the body in the bushes and inside the hiding point. after clearing, he kills all of guards inside chapel too. after clearing, he found the advisor. "hey kid. what do you want!" the advisor said. he points a glock 19 with suppressor and he tells him a last word. he said "any last words my friend? goodbye" he shot an advisors and let him die "chloe. i killed the advisor. have you entered a church?" "head to the southern gold mine. i'll clear the church and steal his bible. chloe out" she ends his call

gold rush south

meanwhile in southern gold mine, jason begin killing all of the guards using his hidden blades and tar 21 with suppressor. while clearing, he hides the body to a hiding spot. he also kills a sniper with a suppressed tar 21. after clearing, he went inside the southern gold mine and he located the gold cache. "ok. i'm inside the gold cache! where's the weak point." he said. amethyst scans a gold cache for weakness and she said "the gold cache weakness is propane tank, gas cylinder and turbine engine" "ok thanks of the tip. out" he ends her call. he destroys an equipment using a suppressed tar 21. when the equipment is destroyed inside the cache, he escapes the gold cash in 10 seconds. after 10 second, the southern gold cache is destroyed. "amethyst. we've ruined sueno and santera's relationships by the loss of santa muerte's funds" he said "head to the first camp while i clear the second camp. amethyst out" she ends her call

la santera's chapel

meanwhile in the church. chloe killed all of the guards outside. she went inside the church and kills all of the guards using kunais. after clearing, she investigates the church. after investigating, she found a bible and stole it. she said. "jason! i have the bible." "oh great. now exfiltrate the church and recon their courtyard. i'll regroup with you when the first hideout is clear. jason out" he ended her call. 

soldiers of santa muerte

meanwhile. in the first sicario hideout. jason established his sniping positions. "10 sicarios at the main camp" he said amethyst commands jason  "first target: in the window" he shoots a guards in the windows "second target: in the balcony" he shoots a guards that staying in the balcony. "third target: a guard leaning on a car" he shoots a guard facing in a car. "fourth, fifth, and sixth target: outside the house" he shoots a targets outside the house. "seventh, eighth and ninth target: inside the house." he kills 3 of the guards inside the house. "last target: on the roof" he kills a sniper. after clearing, he calls amethyst. "ok amethyst first hideout clear" "head to the courtyard with chloe and save la santera. amethyst out" she ends her call. meanwhile in the second hideout, amethyst prepped her rebel friends. "ok, brothers we're going to ambush their hideout." she said "their where nowhere to run." the rebel said. they begun the ambush on their hideout. she kills all of the guards using her suppressed steyr aug. after the ambush. they cleared the hideout. "jason. i've ambushed their hideout." she said. "me and chloe will save la santera. jason out"

la santera

meanwhile, in the courtyard, jason begin killing a machine gun users with his suppressed tar 21. chloe kills a lot of guard using her rapiers and a kunais. to give her a cover, he kills 5 snipers that will blow her cover. while clearing, jason enters a courtyard too. while regrouping with chloe. he kills a lot of heavy soldiers with his suppressed tar 21. after clearing, they located la santera. "can you break a lock chloe?" he said "yes" chloe breaks a lock using her tomahawk and open a cage. "are you ok santera." she said "who are you" la santera said. they takes la santera to their off road vehicle and extract to espiritu santo. chloe calls amethyst and she said "amethyst, la santera is secure" "ok. i'm in espiritu santo bravo. bring her in. out" she ends her calls. 7 minutes later. at espiritu santo bravo. la santera prays inside espiritu santo bravo and she said "santisima muerte is my rock, my fortress, my deliverer. wrap your wings around me. protect me from storm, bring my wraith to my enemies" "santa muerte is a trash santera." jason said "i have done nothing wrong" she said. amethyst questions la santera and she said. "i saw it on our intel that you're recruiting someone to that criminal organization sure as fuck is" "judgement is for god and santisima muerte" santera said. "judgement defies us. what about sueno" jason said "i am no judas! no te equivoques. i will never betray brother sueno" la santera said. "you know santera. the underworld awaits you." amethyst said. "i have a faith to survive in hell" santera said. " i'll take you to the underworld where did you belong." she ends her conversations and left santera inside.

outside of espiritu santo bravo.

amethyst: we've been contracted by elders of the creek

jason: elders of the creek

amethyst: yeah. in villa verde? they was working in a pyrolusite mine? they are  abused by a buchon named el wey.

chloe: EL WEY!!! who's el wey?

jason: el wey is a manager of pyrolusite mine, the bad guys using a pyrolusite to purify a cocaine for a cartel.

amethyst: we need to travel to villa verde. they need us

the freelancers travels to villa verde. where the elders of the creek works in pyrolusite mine as a slave labor. a buchon named el wey kept abusing the elders and told them to mine the pyrolusite for the cartel

to be continued

©ubisoft

©cartoon network