El Sueño (finale)

at Tupac Katari Tomb, he found a body of Amaru. lied on the ground. bleeding and unconscious.

Jason: No. friend Amaru, dead.

Amethyst: we must get to Firaga's before it's too late. Chloe can you call her.

Chloe: miss bowman we found the amaru guy. Where are you? are you with Amber?

Bowman: we're still with---- (radio chatter) meet me with. (radio chatter)

Chloe: Wolk. you take us to Firaga.

2 minutes later at montuyoc Bravo.

Chloe: amber. are you alright? 

Bowman: Pac Katari? 

Amber: he played us all. miss bowman,

Bowman: i know amber. it says it was a diversion for unsung.

Nomad: you need to fight for unsung and for United states.

Amber: things are getting worse. we must end it.

Bowman: amber, nomad, get to the mausoleum with others, i meet you there

Nomad: from now on. i'm part of the unsung.

at the village in Pucara, they managed to begin the final attack on the mausoleum. in that case, they uses a vehicle that they used in the hunt and drives it when suddenly, they had a phone call the leader of the rebels.

Pac Katari: unsung, you witness the history of new Bolivia. 

Steven: we're unsung. correct, we will save the world from him. 

Pac Katari: you're using us to manipulate the unsung lives. Amaru is the only entity. 

Steven: that's why you killed him because he's only our entity? why do you do this?

Pac Katari: you recognise a man of ideals. brilliant ideals. ideals do not feed people. ideals do not build armies. soon we will teach to el sueno. now the cartel will make beliefs. the government knows, the cartel knows, and now we die. we will return tomorrow as thousands and thousands.

Steven: what are you talking about?!!! 

Pac Katari: and now the rebels are not slaves for the Americans. the rebels are servants to unsung, now it's time for you to leave Bolivia, thank you for your help. Adios Camarada.

Steven: we need to cross to Olico dam, we're getting close.

and later they crosses the Olico dam and drives their way to mausoleum. during the times, some of the gunship of unsung clears their way to their destinations. once they have navigated the mausoleum, a group of Unsung started an attack on the perimeter. all of teams stormed through the camps and suddenly Wolk, Hercus and ketaros approached nearby to support them.

Emz: it's too many of them. any ideas?

Pearl: almost there.

Garnet for ramon, you need to shut em down. fast!!!!

Pearl: i'm on it. *fire her riot plasma near the camp* ok it's clear. get to the mausoleum, NOW!!!!!!

later they stepped through the door and opens it.

At the inside of mausoleum

however, they got inside and aimed their gun on him,

Nomad: show me you F*cking hands, NOW!!!!!

Sueno: i know, you're too late, *shows his head to him* you're bleeding.

Bowman: where's he? the big bad Jefe? 

Emz: there's it. put it down.

Sueno: as you wish. Adios Senor Katari. *throws his head to the ground* 

Bowman: you have 5 seconds to get on your knees and interlock your fingers before i pull the trigger to your forehhead.

Sueno: you have to answer your call officer bowman.

Bowman: *answers her phone call* sir.

???: have you secured Sueno?

Bowman: yes 

???: do you have him of not?

bowman: but sir, we got him. 

???: with nomad?

Bowman: yes sir. with the unsung.

???: f*ck unsung, i want results, these 4 heads of the cartel and 3 terror groups to traffic heroin. you need to stop them.

Bowman *ends it's calls in anger* F*CK F*CK F*CK FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!!!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

Nomad: bowman, unsung, what happened?

Bowman: he got full immunity, these 4 heads of cartel plus 3 terror groups to traffic heroin, he made a deal with...... FUCK!!!!!!

NOMAD: his competition, how it is impossible?

Sueno: as you can see. new Bolivia will be made of our unsung theory. Senora bowman. today this will be our adversary, this means me and our unsung friends will create our race. the dawn of fictionkind will begin, take me to your supervisors.

Bowman: i'm sorry,

here's a good ending, she's taking him to US custody via helicopter and later, they prepped their equipment to go home to each of their hometowns. my theory will ends here and now,

To be continued at epilogue

all rights reversed belong to their rightful owners