el sueño's proposition (monte puncu)

later at monte puncu, they find the rebel outpost while they traces the source of speech came from.

Pam: Emz i trace the another gunship with Equinus. Sobek will trace the other one. 

Emz: copy that. 

they divided each other to trace Serpent and Cobra while they locate the guard post. once that they recon-ed the side of the mountains. they navigated the outpost near the perimeter.

Emz: Pam, Miserable Marla, found anything?

Miserable marla: yeah. i traced it. and the other one?

Pam: still 80 percent. we must keep an eye on it.

they got their way to the campsite and then. they land on a right landing zone.

Emz: *lands Wolk on a landing zone* we're safe.

Pam: trace complete. oh no. Sueno punched it to Progrise memory. 

Sueno: i know you tracked me. you disobeyed the Lord of new Bolivia.

Pam: we're not going to fall Buchons to evil entity like you.

Sueno: we're all entities. now i'm out.

meanwhile at the campsite, she located the phone behind the console and answers it within a few minutes.

Emz: *answers a phone call using an unknown phone* hello! who the crap is this?

Sueno: our entities built us. we're built unsung. humanity served us. our race. is now entities like us we believe that we create a New Bolivia with our exploration. we worship fiction, we can ascend

Emz: we don't worship you, we can return to our true realm. not Here.

Sueno: military, police, the government and the Yankees gave us gifts. imperfection gave us clarity. if you don't. you will disappear.

Emz: screw you Sueno! Screw you!!!! *ends his call*

later she run away and come back to montuyoc to send help to anyone.

At the bunker

emz: guys. Sueno found us.

Amethyst: what do you mean?

Emz: he's waiting for us to the last fight. let's move. now!!!!!

El chido: we got a fix on jefe. we got the move!!!!

later they armed themselves to their final battle. the last fight between the unsung and El sueno. let us know where they win a fight.

To be continued

all rights reversed belong to their rightful owners