flor de oro

later in flor de oro, they landed a chopper and introduces themselves to a new freelancer.

connie: how did we end up in here?

steven: is that pearl?

bryson: no. it's me. a new freelancer.

craig: bryson what are doing in here?

bryson: bryson. radioboy.

craig: let's get to flor de oro.

later in flor de oro charlie, they gone inside and meet his fellow freelancers.

bryson: JP i'm back

JP: bryson. oh thank god you're alive. 

then. he introduce them to the other freelancers.

bryson: craig. it's JP. off colors. my spec op.

craig: bryson. it's jason. he's a hidden blade user. amethyst. gem technician from outer space.  chloe, a ninja. and finally, george. a royal mercenary.

bryson: kelsey, jessica, garnet and connie will attack a blacksite for me. the other off color members will attack chorillo town.

craig: this is a payback for our loved ones

bryson: oorah. JP.

JP: craig you stay here with amethyst.

craig: chloe. george you kill the informer for me.

george: ok. chloe let's go

after that. they proceed to the other place where the informer is hiding.

the black site

in combat outpost, they prepped their sniper positions while they infiltrate the lower tunnels. they ambush the unidad outpost by clearing it. during the ambush, they went inside the lower tunnel. she clears inside with her spas-12 while she locates a server. she killed 7 of them in a process. after clearing and locating, she found a server. she tells her to hack the server.

kelsey: darn it garnet. we found a server.

garnet: everyone! we found a server. regroup on me

they regroup with others in a lower tunnel. she call bryson for their objectives.

kelsey: bryson i found a server.

bryson: good. now connect unidad server into my off color profile to uncover our access to baronode. we have my sister and the others to chorrillo for her invasion. we need to end this bloodshed now.

kelsey: understood. their lords will no longer to run. kelsey out. *ends his call* garnet you access their server 

garnet: roger that.

kelsey: guys. defensive positions let's go.

after that, she hacks a server by installing her DSM (distributed shared memory) onto a server computer and access it. it connects it to their baronode profile. 

garnet: my DSM will export those baronode link to a server within 3 minutes. jessica, drop your proximity mine to an entrance. connie. grab your scattershot and sniper rifle, cover us.

then, she place her proximity mines beneath the entrance (back and front). then. she equipped her suppressed CH-A. they wait for their enemies to attack.