Chapter 18 (Sweet Home Swansea)

Before they left Liz and Niall were there to goodbye them and he was there before Liz.

"Hi" Niall said as he opened the door to Liz.

"Hi, where is Hannah?" Liz said after she got in she didn’t want to make any effort by asking him how is he, or saying any complements though he was Niall Horan the one of her boys.

"She is up about to be here" Niall replied and both got in.

"We have met before right?" Niall asked, because he felt like he has seen her before.

"Yeah, we did. We once met and I was over fangirling that I met you while you was let say bit dry and rude, the second time I was with Hannah at the pub and you dropped the drink on me and you were too drunk to say sorry" Liz said madly.

"Okay, obviously you got the wrong impression of me. But aren’t you a directioner? You cant be one if you don’t appreciate us all" Niall said trying to look smart.

"You see Niall, as a directioner I appreciate you. But I am Hannah's friend and I saw you guys many times and I will see you for more that make you people or humans more than idols, so I appreciate you as singer, but not that much as human" Liz smirked.

"Since you mentioned it now I remember you, aren’t you the enthusiastic fan who was totally fangirling about Louis, who is by the way isn’t here now" Niall replied.

"I told you that was first time I saw you, but now he is still an idol and human. You say that you are carefree mofo, but you acted differently when there was none around and not one time, many times" Liz said rolling her eyes and walked away.

…………………………………………………………………………………

Hannah and Harry left to the plane and she was nervous and worried of how things gonna turn to.

"I called Alex, he is the only one who answered" Hannah told Harry in the plane.

"Who is Alex?" Harry asked in wonder.

"He is- he is my ex-boyfriend" Hannah replied with sarcastic face.

"That will be awkward, but good that he answered" Harry said.

"Yeah I know, when we will arrive we will make plan with him" Hannah said.

"I made reservation with the hotel yesterday" Harry said.

"Why? We aren’t going to stay" Hannah asked, she denied the thought before even going there.

"We need to take rest and don’t you think you need longer time" Harry said.

"No, we will meet Alex, visit the cemetery and then visit her" Hannah said sadly and her words got sadder on the word her.

"Ok, we will keep the reservation just in case" Harry said nodding.

While sitting next to him, she felt something remembered that she read about how she used to like him and how she ended up falling in his love but somehow she never admitted to him.

"I wish I can say it, its simple 'I love you'. But he doesn’t feel the same I almost like his BFF and plus how would he feel different after the last things he knew about me months ago. I am more like the friend who is afraid for cause her life sucks.

The models he goes out with are pretty much different they are pretty, skinny, famous. They fit his life and his style. While I am the one who needs help always"

"But perhaps in another life, or if I can change time, in another life I would make different choices, I wouldn’t let my brother die, perhaps I would died instead or helped in keeping him alive, but that wont happen.