Chapter 8 (The back-up plan)

A phone call isn’t just call, sometimes it could mean a lot or say a lot, can make your mind go back to the old memories, to the mistakes you've made, your rights and your wrongs.

Back on Thursday and after the two calls that happened.

After running what seemed like a good chance to know someone, to feel for someone Mia

was all guilty about it. She wanted to do something, but she was afraid of rejection.  

"I talked with Zayn today about Harry's accident" Mia told Sam, but her face didn’t look happy though she did.

"Really! That’s why your mind isn’t with you, you are thinking about him" Sam grinned.

"I actually was, but it doesn’t matter I lost the chance with him and I think he doesn’t even like me anymore he was over cold with me on the phone" Mia said with sad tone.

"No maybe he was like that because of what happened to his friend I'm sure he didn’t mean to" Sam tried to give her hope.

"So I can't pump in his face and say I think you are affected from the accident because even myself I think he is bored of me specially that last time we met I technically slammed the door on his face" Mia replied sighing.

"When? On the store opening" Sam asked.

"No, haven’t I told you about the time after it" Mia raising her eyebrow proofing how stupid she was.

"Oh no Mia what have you done?" Sam gazed into her face.

                            ……………………

"After I think a week or more from that day I met him again coincidence in Milkshake city and we talked and he bought me milkshake" Mia grinned remembering how good she felt.

"So he forgot about the other day, that's good" Sam kept up with the story.

"Yeah he did, but I couldn’t help not destroying that, I told him that I can't date anyone currently specially that he isn't the kind of guys who can commit into something from what I heard and I can't waste my time on that kind of ships and that I tried my best to avoid the press and being with him wont serve that" Mia said, rolling her eyes on again how bad she had reacted.

"I laterally told him that and he was surprised of how I can be that much of judging person and how I push people away. And thing is he told me that he can't be just my friend because he wants more and even if he wanted to how could he be my friend if I want a press-less life" Mia fed up from herself.

"Stupid Mia, why in earth you did that? You fancy him and he does too, he tried to show you that and you didn’t even give yourself a chance to think" Sam madly at her.

"Is it right that I fancy him? I avoided that kind of life all the time and now I am getting myself to it again" Mia needed an opinion.

"You like him and because you do you have to change some of your opinions its ok to change yourself, changing is good" Sam agreed.

"You know that it doesn’t matter because I ruined it like I always do" Mia said sadly.

"No! I couldn't believe that you finally liked someone, you are going to call Zayn after a while ok" Sam said and Mia smiled disappointed of herself.

                  ………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

And After Harry called her mum

"Jenna" Hannah's mum just stood shock staring at the wall in front of her, her head was all messed up. Everything was a blur, she always cared for Matt that she never thought that Hannah exists too, she never thought what if Hannah left literally not just to another city. She shook her head and went sadly to Hannah's room that was still the same since Hannah left it, their house was small and has only three bedrooms and one living room in one floor, since Hannah left she never came back and slept in that room.