Chapter 6 (Pride and Prejudice)

To fall from someone's eyes, looking like a criminal. Harry didn’t want to feel this way, didn’t want anyone to see what he was doing in his room what he thought was right. He told Louis that he was in the shower while he pulled her phone trying to break through it or at least hide it. but before being able to Louis knocked on Harry's room, but Harry didn’t notice so Louis entered the room..

"Is that Hannah's phone?" Louis asked Harry, the moment he saw Harry trying to hide it.

"Yes it is, mmmm Zayn brought it today I was just checking on it, but it is damaged" Harry said stuttering.

"Let me see if I can fix it we just need the contacts list in it" Louis said innocently as he extended his hand to take the phone.

"What shall I do now he will find out" Harry thought and he simply gave him the phone, there was no escape from it that moment.

"Are you kidding with me? It's working, but not that well we should call them before it shuts down" Louis checked on it and Harry was quite and nervous and was about to leave.

"Wait a minute you said it's damaged it worked by a touch, why?" Louis stopped Harry holding his arm and Harry looked sharply at him.

"I just didn’t pay attention there is no reason" Harry shrugged and took of his arm away.

         …………………………………..

"You are lying, your face can tell that. Harry stop and tell me, why you tried to hide it earlier" looking through Harry's eyes seriously, Louis has been his friend log enough to know when he was lying, especially for Harry, they all always had a way to find his feelings.

"I wasn’t lying believe what you want, you have the phone now so can I please take that damn shower" Harry replied madly, trying to convince Louis that nothing is wrong.

"You didn’t want her family to know" Louis started to realize and understand.

"I cant believe how selfish you are! You don’t want them to take her, but didn’t you expect that they will find out any day. You are unbelievable mate" he said with that disappointed look.

"Don’t look at me like that! Ok you know nothing about her family and how bad they are if her mum knew she will take her there and I cant let that happen" Harry said as he stared back at Louis, he wasn’t ashamed of what he planned, he didn’t care how selfish he might sound, he wanted his friend back.

"No matter how bad they are you aren’t allowed to make that choice for her or them" Louis replied, then he started to get Harry's point but wasn’t ok with it yet.

"They wont take her till ever if they took her we will be in touch with her, we won't let them shut us away"

"Can we? How could we convince them or her the one who doesn’t know a bloody thing about us that we want her to stay here, ha tell me" he was pointing madly with his hand.

"Hazz no matter how long we hide it, they will find out it’s the right thing to do, you know that you just don’t want to believe it is"

"You know what? Call them I don’t care I told you that they aren’t worth to be known" Harry stopped the conversation fed up, he knew he cant make sense anyway.

"They are her family!! Not you and not me, them" Louis said with a sharp tone now, he wanted Harry to understand not just to surrender.

"What have they done? What is it with them?" Louis said after he stopped Harry from leaving again.

"I can't tell you I promised her not to, but its not what is in your mind I mean its not an abuse issue or something like that" Harry explained and Louis wanted to know, but he couldn’t force him to break his promise to her.