Chapter 21 (Did you hear about the Morgans)

Having that conversation with Liam and Rebecca didn’t give any help, but perhaps making her more open about Nate, why to over worry if Nate himself told her no guaranties or pressure, but yet they made her have thoughts about Harry, the thing she didn’t want to think, to feel to get into. The parts of her diaries about him were enough to her.

She got of the cap which stopped from their house cuz the rain was yet pouring, opened her umbrella and walked, her mind completely away, Nate saw her cuz he was going there to stay with her anyway and he nudged her by standing next to her under her umbrella.

"Hey, how was your day?" Hannah asked smiling oddly cuz she was just thinking of him.

"I'm good babe, the rain isn’t going to stop obviously and this was supposed to be summer" Nate replied getting her close and then her phone rang.

"Hey Lou, we are close to home lets talk there because I cant hear you with the rain" Hannah said and hanged up.

"Shit, it's sobbing not raining" Hannah said as she got in the house with Nate.

"Lou we are back" Hannah shouted and got in.

"Finally" Louis replied and was about to come to her but she got in the living room really fast and found someone she didn’t expect standing in front of her. She just stood there staring strangely.

"Han, what is it?" Nate asked her since he saw that her face changed.

"What are you doing here? You shouldn’t be here" Hannah asked him madly and Nate notice her anger and asked him madly "Who are you?"

"Nate, he is her.." Louis answered with a low tone trying to calm Nate.

"I am Andrew her father" Andrew said out of nowhere.

"Can you give us time to talk" Andrew said pointing to Louis and Nate.

"No, don’t leave because Andrew is leaving there is nothing to talk about" she stopped them, but they left the room anyway, Nate was worried of leaving her with him.

…………………………………….

"Your mum told me about the accident last month, but couldn’t come till now" Andrew said and got close to her wanting to hug her.

"No!" she stopped him "Please you said you want to talk so stay away" she stepped away from him.

"Don’t treat me like that please, your mum didn’t tell me till last month and tried to contact you but I couldn’t" he explained "You still don’t remember, don’t you?" he asked and she didn’t replay so he continued "Let me explain".

"I cant believe her, she even hided from you" she chuckled "I don’t want you to explain, you once left me and came for your son death. You needed something like that to bring you back I don’t know you and I don’t remember the pain you caused it to me but yet I don’t want you in my life" she continued seriously and clearly.

"I don’t blame you, but now you are with new memory and I need to have a new start with you, please think of it. I lost my girl once and I don’t want that again, I screwed with you, your brother and your mum. Give me chance to change what I did at least to you" he looked at her almost begging.

"I can't give you anything now, but I cant just simply be okay with you. I need time maybe a lot of time I hope you leave for now" she replied with a teary tone.

"Okay" he nodded then continued "I will go but just let me hug you. I haven’t done it since you were 6 please and here is my number and the hotel I'm staying in" she hugged him, she almost didn’t it was like one side hug only by him.