Chapter 15 (The Box)

She didn’t know anyone but the lads, Liz, Murad and both of them didn’t answer. No one was left but Tim, Emma and Lauren and she doesn’t know them that well.

She sat in the bench that was on the street, she took a deep breath in hope she'll stop crying, but she couldn’t. The tears kept falling and her breath was inhaling trying to keep up with them. All what came to her mind is why? Why would a mother leave her daughter and just vanish?

After a while, she stopped and the only place she could have think of was the bar.

He came back leaving her though he didn’t want to and they all gathered around him the moment he arrived.

"So where is she?" Zayn asked.

"She refused to come back, and didn’t let me to go after her" Harry answered.

"Where did she go to now? How can we know?" Zayn asked again.

"I don’t know Zayn! Ok I screwed up with her and now I don’t know where she is" Harry replied.

"Guys give her time, she needs it. You cant keep following her on every step she walk, just be sure she is okay and give her time" Mia entrapped.

"Babe, I am going call me if something happens" Mia hugged Zayn and went out.

                 ……………………………….

When time got late, most of them were home and only Louis and Niall were there.

"Let us call Liz and Murad to see if she went to their places" Louis said.

"I called them both many times till they answered and they both didn’t see her. And called her phone, but she isn’t answering too. Where is she?" Harry complained.

"What about her flat?" Niall asked.

"Its already taken by someone else, she has no place to go to" Harry said madly hitting the table next to him.

"Ok where do we usually hang out? Restaurants, pubs or anywhere" Niall said.

"Restaurants are closed and she doesn’t drink that much" Louis said.

"Why I didn’t go after her?" Harry asked himself loudly.

"Its not your fault, she is an adult I am sure she will be fine. Let us just wait and keep calling her, maybe she isn’t answering because she is mad, maybe she went to hotel" Louis said as he pat on Harry's shoulder.

     …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

"Hey Miss, are you okay?" The bartender asked Hannah, she went to the pub and stayed there drinking a glass after another, her phone was next to her and the bartender noticed that she was totally drunk and unable to leave.

"I have no family" Hannah said in sadness raising her hand asking for another drink.

"Okay let me take you home do you know where you live?" asked.

 "I have no home" she replied then shouted "whoopoo"

He saw her phone ringing since while, so he grabbed it and answered it.

"Hello" the bartender said.

"Hello, who are you? This is Hannah's phone where is she?" Niall asked madly.

"Someone answered her phone" he yelled calling Louis and Harry.

"Hannah, that's her name" the bartender said.