Chapter 11 (Just go with it)

Rebecca was in her room sitting on the floor below her bed holding a woman picture, her mind is in it saddest place. Liam got in there and called her, but she didn’t notice him so he came next to her saw her sad face and the teary eyes he sat next to her.

"Babe what's wrong are you ok?" Liam asked and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"16th of May will be just after tomorrow, its been three years I still cant believe its been three years on her death" Rebecca said sadly and he just looked at her in sympathy that made her tears fall from her pretty blue eyes. Liam kissed her forehead trying to comfort her.

"I know she is in better place and she finally had peace" she paused then continued crying "But I miss her Liam I wish if she was here with me to call me, ask about me, be worried about any decision I'm about to take no matter how silly it is" Liam held her toughly and stayed with her, he knew how her mum's death is a sensitive thing to her, he didn’t know what to say but "Its ok, don’t worry" and words like those.

"Don’t leave me, hold me and don’t leave me" Rebecca ordered softly, she needed to feel secure because since her mother death and she is afraid of losing all the people around her.

He came in front of her and held her face.

"I'm with you and I promise you I will never leave you" he said and hugged her toughly, that was what she needed a warm hug she needed to know she isn’t alone and she is safe.

But she thought "What if you knew about my past? Would you still love me?", out of nowhere those questions crossed her mind. How would he react with knowing her dark past?

           ……………………………………………….

Louis opened the door and saw Katie surprising him, he felt he hasn't seen her since ages with all what happened with him, Hannah and Harry. He needed her and they went inside.

"Hmm you have no idea how much I miss spending time with you" Louis said happily getting close to kiss her.

"I know me too" she replied and pulled him closer and went on kissing him till the doorbell rang.

"Come on! Really another visitor" Louis mumbled and opened and it was Niall.

"Its just 2pm what are you doing here?" Louis asked as he opened.

"Okay, I will leave now" Niall replied with big question mark on his face.

"No, just kidding with you come on in" Louis rolled his eyes, and they all got in.

"Where is everyone?" Niall asked.

Louis sighed "In their rooms".

"What happened? Is Hannah still new Hannah?" Katie asked a bit of sarcastically trying to change Niall's worried face.

"Yes, she is new Hannah and he is new Harry. And I don’t know what I'm doing" he replied.

"What is it with him?" Niall wondered.

"They had an argument" Katie entrapped and Niall looked more worried so she just "don’t worry they are talking"

"Pretty much what she said, an argument about Han" Louis rolled his eyes and pointed at Katie.

"You two are idiots" Niall replied chuckling.

"Aren't they?" Katie smirked and Louis looked surprisingly at them both.

"The thing is he isn’t the same with her, with me, he hasn’t driven till now and its been I think two weeks" Louis explained.

"Let me go and check on him" Niall went to Harry's room.