Chapter 20 (The good guy)

Katie was with Louis at his house while watching TV going through channels after spending their day out, "Lost" an old American series came up at one of the channels and Louis remembered something..

"Oh Lost, long time on it. I used to hate it while Addie loved it, I still don’t get why" he mentioned it immediately without thinking wither it was appropriate or not, perhaps like how he always does. But this time it was different, he lost himself with her that he didn’t realize this wasn’t ok.

She didn’t replay and she didn’t mention any signs that his words weren’t right, or weren’t to the right person.

"I- I am sorry, I shouldn’t said that" he apologized after realizing that he screwed.

"No don’t say that" she replied, but he stopped her "No! I shouldn’t said that. Its not ok to talk about my ex's with you, just cuz she died doesn’t make it ok for your rights".

"I know its not ok, but you said it and I will ignore it" she said and he wished if he just didn’t say that.

"Look I know she died and it hurt but you dated few after her and now you are dating me, but I just wanna know are you over her death?" she asked, that question crossed her mind many times but she never managed getting those words out of her mouth.

"Yes I am, I know I am. Mentioning her wasn’t a reflect of not letting go, it just happened. I never had done it with anyone, but with you its different. Its like I can say anything and be open, you make me feel like this is the place where no side judgments and no secrets" he said while holding her hand then continued "But I overrated earlier, I just overrated".

"Come here" she said and kissed him, she felt guilty for the thoughts inside her.

He lost Addie, it was painful even for an old grief or for an old young love, it stuck with him, he moved on he knows and she knows now, but yet an event like that has it affects.

                    ……………………………………………………………….

How to kill a feeling? A simple question needs 100% effective answer, that’s what Harry needed, to move his feels for Hannah at least for a while. He cant stay away from her or leave her alone, he needed to be strong, to be around her without having thoughts of kissing her, thoughts of how pretty she is. After all she is his friend its not fair for her.

He decided to be normal, to hang out with her just the two of them, to mention Nate in many conversations without being pissed.

"Today you and I have nothing and before you go from the singles list, let us take the whole day off and spend it together" Harry told Hannah on breakfast.

"Don’t worry I wont forget about you" Hannah replied.

"We all said it, but when you are in relationship most of your time goes to the other person, so what do you say? Me and you to have fun with no phones or work" Harry said.

"Okay, then let me call Nate and get ready" Hannah said and left.

"What was that about? What are you planning to?" Louis asked worriedly.

"Nothing, it just. I need to spend time with her as friends, I cant ignore her because I don’t even want to and I don’t want to ruin our friendship, that’s why I need our old time back. I'm totally supporting her with this Nate thing" Harry replied with rolling his eyes on the word Nate.

"Yeah, that’s why he is Nate thing" Louis laughed.

"Just shut up, I am trying to be her friend before her boyfriend takes that away like your girlfriend did with you" Harry said making fake sad face.