.35.

Authors note in next chapter <3 Ily all so much

"D-did i do it.?" I asked nervously. I heard the crying continue. And then heard a sniffle and a laugh. I looked up and saw Corpse Holding my hand, He was crying. He nodded. "You did it. You did it baby.." I let out a deep breath.

"We did it?" I asked confused. He nodded. "We did it." I let out a sob. "Whe-where are they.?" I asked, looking for our baby. I saw the baby being placed in his arms. The nurse whispered something into his ear, and i looked confused at the too. "W-what is it?" I asked nervously.

He chuckled and lowered himself to sit down next to me on the bed. He showed me our baby. I sniffled. "She's beautiful, isn't she.." He said smiling. "A girl.." I said smiling, tears rolling down my cheeks. "Our girl.." He said smiling. "I love you darling.." I said, as he put her in my arms. Corpse kissed the side of my head and put his arm around me keeping me up, and safe.

"I love you baby.." I said, cooing at our daughter. "Do you have a name in mind.?" The nurse asked, approaching us. I smiled and nodded. She nodded and said "I'll leave you to alone and then come back for her name" I smiled thankfully.

.Tear warning.

I cooed at my baby who opened her eyes at me. "hi.." I said quietly, kissing the top of her head. "hi.." Corpse said smiling at her. I sniffled, and put my head in his chest. Keeping her close to me i brought her towards him. "You hold her.." He said, i furrowed my eyebrows. He smiled at me and covered my eyes.

"What is it?" I asked, feeling the blind fold around my eyes. I held her close to me. "Just trust me okay?" I laughed and nodded. He removed the blind fold.

And there i saw him.

Standing on one knee.

I gasped. "Katherine Alison Maria De Morgan." He said and chuckled. I put a hand over my mouth and kept our baby close to me. "Will you marry me..?" He asked. I let out a sob, and nodded quickly. "Yes... yes yes. a million times yes.." I said crying, feeling him take my hand and put the ring on my finger. "I love you.." I said crying, as he sat up and kissed me. "I love you too." I cried silently, It was perfect. My babies. (corpse and the baby🥺)

"I looked at the ring and back down at the baby. "she has your eyes.." I whispered, putting what little hair she had behind her ear, and getting it out of her face. "She has your nose." Corpse said silently. I laughed. "Your adorable nose" He said and chuckled. I laughed with him, and there was a knock on the door. I looked up.

The door opened revealing everyone- and by everyone i meant everyone. There stood everyone from the discord group as well as my family.

quick an: i'm not doing corpses familt i'll say it once and i'll say it again, i'm sorry if i offend anyone but i'm not about to make assumptions. Also don't ask how they got there it was magic;)

"Oh my god" My mom said, running over to me.

.Third person.

Katherine smiled at her mother. "Is it.." She asked coming over. Katherine laughed. "It's a girl mom.." Her mom smiled widely. "I knew it!" She said excitedly. Everyone looked at the baby in awe. They all had turns looking, and cooing at her. How ever, Corpse didn't let anyone hold her.

He was already very protective of his angel. There was a knock on the door, and they all looked to see the old nurse. "I hope it's not to much harm, but we need the room cleared out due to covid." Katherine smiled and nodded, Everyone cleared out and the nurse stood at the door.

"Could i get a name for that little angel?" She asked, just as she was closing the door. Katherine looked down at the baby and then back up at corpse. They smiled put there foreheads against eachother.

The laughed. And both took a deep breath, Before letting the name out.

"Y/n."