꧁SIXTEEN꧂

"I should have written it down.." I said to the camera. I let out a deep breath, and looked over to Corpse. He gave me a reassuring smile and i turned back to the camera. ( I'm gay. SIKe Hahzhshshdh) "I'll just say it.." I smiled at the camera. "I'm dating someone- Someone really important to me." I smiled, and looked over to corpse, he walked over towards me and behind my chair, placing his hands on it. "Hi" He said smiling down at me, his face wasn't showing on camera, so it was okay. "Surprise" I said giggling.

The second Corpses voice and hands appeared, I saw the comments explode, and the viewer count go up by a whole ass million. "Oh god-" I said nervously. Corpse laughed, and put a hand over the camera, covering us both, and giving me a quick kiss. "Thank you." I said quietly, He kissed me again and stood back up properly? moving over to the chair, and removed his hand from the camera. His face was still covered. "So yeah-" I said nervously, giggling once again. He put his arm over my shoulders and moved his chair closer to mine.

"If anyone has any questions ask away" He said, I looked up at him seeing he looked just as nervous as i did, he was just better at hiding it. I smiled at him and looked back at the camera. "Yeah, ask away" I said, becoming a little calmer. I looked through the comments seeing one. "We've been together for two and a half months." I said smiling like a child. "How did you guys meet?" I read aloud. "We actually lived in the same building." Corpse responded. "Mhm." I said laughing. "Lived?" I read aloud, and then laughed. "We live together now." I responded to the question.

"Does this mean we get a Corpse face reveal?" Corpse read to himself, quietly. "Things like that will come later guys" I said , putting my hand in his and giving it a squeeze. I laughed seeing loads of fan girls flooding the comments. I then saw a lot of hate flooding in also, and pointed at it on the screen to show corpse. "We knew before telling you guys that we'd get hate for no fucking reason-" Corpse said chuckling "But the fact is we're together and just because it makes you mad doesn't mean we're going to stop. I love her and i'm pretty sure she loves me too so that's all that matters" He said chuckling. "Mhm.." I looked up at him, and smiled, reaching up and kissing his lips quickly.

I looked back at the comments "No, i'm not pregnant?" i said laughing. Corpse let out a laugh. "I'd hope not-" He said, and i playfully swatted at his hand. "I'm kidding" He said quietly, smiling. "Corpse in Distress" I read aloud laughing to myself. "What about Damsels Husband-" He said chuckling. "Come on guys give us a name!" I said giggling. "Dorpse-" He read aloud, laughing "What type of name is that?" I asked giggling. "Dont ask me- ask- Jacksepticeye- Wait- SEAN?" Corpse said laughing. "damn didn't realise you were even here" I laughed too. "I think everyone is." I said, referring to the view count. "Damn.. 7.8 Million.." I said gasping a little.

"Okay- woah-" He said laughing. "Was Egirls are ruining my life about Her?" Corpse read aloud "Guys- that song was uh- explicit to say the least. But i had only met Kathy when it was already out, but i'm making a new song, very early in creation for it though." I smiled up at him. I looked towards the comments once more.

User1
KATHYYYTYYyY yESsshHhaHhsha
User2
DORPSE AHHHhaHhaha
User3
SHIPpoP
User4
OMGG- YES!!!!
Lisa_
your just an attention seeking whore, go find your own fucking man next time, he's mine.

The last comment caught my eye, and i pinned it. "Some may call me petty for this, but i don't actually seem to give a fuck.. But lisa dear, I don't usually call out snakes, but in this case I'll just let you know in front of everyone, okay? Me and Corpse are together, and you don't stand a chance in hell. Okay sweety? And while your busy crying about this little incident, why don't you go find someone else to chase after? Some one available maybe?" I let out a sigh after ranting to the stream about her.

User5
YES QUEEN! GO OFf OMFGGg
User6
AHhHH HES aHahHahah
User7
OMFG- SIS-
User8
WE StAN A BAD BITCH ASS QUEEEEN
Lisa_
Wow, you really just did that. Your so.. ugh pathetic!

Corpse looked angrily at the screen, before i saw a message from James Charles.. I read it to myself and showed Corpse 'Invite me to the live pls' I invited James, and his face popped up. He smiled before welcoming himself "Hi- just wanted to say hi- And you know me and my followers and all, just wanted to say hi..." I laughed, and he started reading the last sentence "Your so- ugh pathetic!" He said in a high pitched voice, which made me laugh out loud. "James!" I said laughing, Corpse laughing too. "What? I'm just paying my respects to Miss 'pathetic' over here." I laughed, and he read her next sentence.

Lisa_7
Oh please, you have nothing on me. I'm way better then you, your nothing.

When her message sent, i caught a glimpse of her profile picture. She had short short black hair, with a red skin tight dress and bright red lips; she looked like a hot mess.
"Yeah and what are you? the queen of the world? Pack it up Betty boop" I laughed "DEAD" I screamed, standing up abruptly almost falling over. Corpse laughed loudly, and whacked his hand against his knee trying not to make to much noise. "What? No one messes with my OTP with out getting beat up like-" I cut him off before he could continue ,sitting back down. "Thank you James" I said smiling. "Love you sisters!" He said, leaving the call with out another word. "That was fun" I said smiling.

Hi- so i wanted to make this chapter funny, and plus i wanted revenge on lisa for you guys ;) Anyway- hope you enjoyed

- xoxo betty boop