꧁SEVEN꧂

(Early chapter because i'm almost at 1k ❤️)

Damsels Pov:
After a while of playing among us with everyone, I had decided to stop streaming and just play for a bit. "Hey you guys i'm gonna go ahead and end this live stream here-" Before i could finish my sentence i heard a voice "Noo don't go" Followed by a quick laugh from Rae. "Don't worry i'll play for a bit then leave." I took a sip of my drink and waited for a response "Yeah i ended mine a while ago actually" Corpse said, moving his character towards mine.

I laughed and the two of us dragged our characters around eachother. After this the round had started. "Do you guys wanna play some hide and seek?" We all talked about it for a bit, and restarted the round. "Sure" We all said quickly. Corpse let everyone know that he was the seeker, and we all split up. I ran my character down to do my card thing, and then checked vitals. "Okay no ones dead-" I said to myself. I laughed realising i hadn't been streaming anymore.

After that i went outside, and heard a knock on my door. I went outside of my recording room leaving the door open and opened the front door, seeing it was my Package delivery from amazon. "Finally." I said happily, taking the box and signing. The man left and i went back into my recording room, seeing i was still alive. I sat down and placed my package beside me, on the desk. I felt little scratches at my leg and looked down to see lady. "Aw" I said quietly, seeing she was a little tired. I set her down on my lap and she fell fast asleep. Just as i was about to go back to the game i saw corpses character approach mine.

I was about to move when i remembered Lady, and stayed still. He came up, and stood directly beside me. I then put my headset back on, and heard "Damsels there- i'm gonna go give her a kiss real quick." I was about to say something, my cheeks were completely red. I then heard a "Mwah" Sound and i almost lost it. Lady looked up at me, and then closed her eyes nuzzling back into me. I couldn't believe what i just saw and heard. "Hey corpse?" I said, unmuting myself. "Yeah?" He responded "You weren't on mute." I said nervously. He chuckled and said "Yeah, i know." I laughed a little.

I moved my character towards where he had went and went up to his character, booping it without saying anything and walked away. He turned his character towards mine and walked towards it. "Hey come back-" he said laughing "Dont kill meee" I said trying to get away. "RUN DAMSEL-" Felix said loudly. "yOur in mUddy waTer!" Felix said again, causing me to laugh. "I'm what?!" I laughed once more. "RUN!" Felix said laughing. After that, Corpse spoke up "I'm not going to kill you just stay still" I stopped moving my character and Corpse walked over, and booped it. "Mwah" I laughed "You followed me all this way to boop me?"

Corpse chuckled and Felix and the others laughed. "No i came all that way to kiss you" I went red and put my head in my hands, hearing everyone laugh. "What about me?!" Sykkuno said laughing. "Hey Damsel where's my boop?!" Rae said jokingly. "You died-!" I responded "Awww" She replied.