꧁THIRTYFOUR꧂

currently crying my fucking eyes out because i accidentally deleted this chapter (and it was literally bigger then my future) and had to re write it from memory wby , ps this was legit 10k words long i- :( so this is like,

"Babe?" Corpse asked, putting his head in the door and i turned around. "Hey" I said smiling. He smiled back at me and walked in. "You feeling alright?" He asked smiling. I nodded. I was eight months along, and coming close to nine.

"You sure you can stream..?" He asked nervously. I laughed and nodded. "I'm fine, really." He sighed and walked over to me, placing a kiss on my head and said "I love you." I smiled. "I love you too." He walked out and i turned around back to my screen. I set up my stream and welcomed everyone i could, and gave a few shoutouts before joining the discord/ among us lobby.

"Hello!" I said smiling. "Hey baby momma" Felix' wife, Marzia said. (ik she'd probably never say that but ily marzia) I smiled. "Marzia! I missed you!" I said my hellos to everyone. "Uhm, you guys is it okay if Lisa joins? She's being a bit- uh, she just wants to join." I laughed "I'm fine with it, she's probably mature enough now not to bring it up.

"Good point" Rae said and laughed. "Hey kat?" Corpse asked. "Mhm?" I responded and smiled. "you feeling okay?" I smiled. "I'm fine J- Corpse." He chuckled. "You know what i'll just say it. My names Jaxon you guys,i feel like now is a good time you all knew (the fans not the among us group)" He said chuckling.

"Love you Jaxy Waxy" (DYING LMHFGaiOsjj) Jack/Sean said in a girly high pitched voice. "Oh my gosh-" I said and laughed. Lisa joined and suddenly everyone went quiet. "What?" She asked, and rolled her eyes. (we can't see her roll her eyes but you get the point)

The round started and i had gotten impostor. "I know who i'm killing first-" I said and laughed. The map was polus, so i went and faked keys and then turned off the lights. I ran towards corpse and circled around him.

I then saw Lisa come over and killed her and we both walked away from the body. It was soon reported and i unmuted myself. "By the snow men outside 02" Toast said happily. "Hehe" I heard Felix say in a high pitched voice. (i'm deceased omg)

"I was with Kat" Corpse responded. "Mhm-" I was cut off by an annoying voice. "Ugh!" She said loudly. "Uhm Lisa your supposed to be muted-" Rae said annoyed. "Do i look like i care?! Shut up! I can do what i want!" Lisa said annoyingly.

Get your popcorn bitches it's happening and it's happening now

By now both of our comment sections had been filled with hate towards lisa. "Oh my gosh" I said quietly, seeing people hate on her. "What?" she said annoyed. "Look at your comments sis-" James charles said and laughed. She gasped.

"Look i didn't mean for that hate to happen i-" She cut me off. "What?! To find out that everyone hates me! I don't care." She said annoyed. I sighed "Lisa i-" She cut me off with a loud screech. "Ugh! Do you know what everyone says about you?! They say that your a Boyfriend stealing Freak whos a less hot version of ME! Yeah! So don't try to act so innocent! You can take that fake apology and shove it right up your hairy-"

I cut her off with a loud scream, and suddenly felt more pain then i could possibly imagine. I looked down to see a puddle under neath me. Lisa went silent, and suddenly left both the game and the call. "Katherine?!" Everyone yelled out. I tried to stand up but fell. "Ohmygod-" I said before hearing my door slam open and practically fall of its hinges. Corpse ran over to me and picked me up as fast as he could and ran out the door. "It's happening it's happening!" I yelled, putting my hand on my belly and screaming.

"I know!" He yelled, equally as scared. He put me in the car and buckled me in, running to the drivers side and stepping on the gas peddle, Going as fast as he could to the hospital, running almost all of the red lights. "OH MY GOD" I screamed, in utter pain.

"We're almost there!" He yelled, completely and utterly out of it. He pulled over and practically crashed , running out and getting me out of the car bringing me into the hospital. "Oh my god oh my-" I yelled, clutching my stomach in pain. "FUCK WHY DID YOU DO THIS TOO ME?!!" I screamed as we went in and towards the desk. "I Didn't mean too! It was an accident?!" (LMFAO)

"IM DYING" I screamed loudly, "It's okay sweety we can take your wife to a room right away" An older nurse said, running over and putting me in a wheel chair, Corpse ran a hand through his hair utterly terrified and pulled at the strands.

"You go over there and sign some papers then come to room 307 Okay darling?" The older nurse said, bringing me to the room. "Do you want an epidural?" She asked, opening the door for me, loads of nurses and a doctor came in. I looked at her confused "Do i look like i want to be in pain?!" I screamed as she layed me down.

AYO BIRTH CHECK LEAVE IF YOU DONT WANT TOO READ IT- (pussy talented she do cartwheels)

Corpse ran into the hospital room and came beside me. I was now in a robe and squeezed his hand. "It's to late for an epidural your going to have to push" A doctor said, putting a mask and gloves on. I shook my head "No no no no!" I yelled feeling more pain over come me.

"Kat you have to push" Corpse said nervously. I shook my head when i felt another shot of pain going through me. I did the one thing i was told too. I squeezed his hand and pushed, letting out an ear breaking scream. I took a deep breath and felt myself start to heat up. "Again" I pushed again letting out another scream. And took another deep breath. "I can't.. i can't-" I shook my head and started to cry. He took my hand in his and kissed it.

"Look at me, You need to do this okay? everything is going to be okay i'm right here, i'm right here.." I gulped and nodded. I squeezed his hand and pushed.

There was silence.

And then there was a cry.