꧁NINE꧂

I sighed standing up quickly to answer the door. I went to reach for the handle when i suddenly heard a voice "Wait.." I looked up at the door, knowing exactly who was on the other end. "Jaxon?"

third person pov

The two stood, at opposite ends of the door. He put his hand to the door, she did the same. "Don't open the door." She laughed "Why?" He put his back to the door, and she did the same. They both slid down the door, sitting back to back with only a door in between. "I don't want you to see me for what i look like." She laughed "I've seen what you look like." The two laughed "I don't want you to see me in person,until you know what your seeing." She furrowed her eyebrows "And what's that?" He put his hands on his knees, removing and putting his rings back on and off. "I'm not so .. wow you know." She smiled "So what are you?" He chuckled "I'm broken baby" She bit her nails.

"Why do you call me baby?" She asked smiling. He laughed "I don't know, it just suits you." There was a small silence "Hey Jaxon?" He looked back, moving his head towards the door. "Hm?" She smiled. "I'm broken too. And i..." There was another silence. "You what?" He asked. "You know what?" She reached up to her door handle, He looked up seeing the door slightly open, both of them still sitting on the floor. The door opened. Both of them still not facing eachother. There backs touched. "I think i like you Jaxon." She said quietly. She put her hand on the space between eachother, and he put his on top. The two holding hands. "I think i like you too."

"Hey katherine?" Jaxon says lowly. "Mhm?" She responded. "Can i see you?" She bit her lip. "Yeah. Yeah you can." They turned to see eachother. "Hi" She said quietly. "Hey." He responded. "Can i kiss you?" He said, looking down to her lips. She nodded, and he placed his hand on her cheek, her arms draped around his neck, and he kissed her. The two shared a kiss, in silence and soon pulled apart. The two looked eachother in the eyes. "Do you want to come in?" She asked. He chuckled and nodded. The two standing up, and walking inside. "So- i know it's not the best but-" Before she could continue, He kissed her once more, putting his hands on her waist bringing her closer, her arms going around his neck once again.

They pulled apart "Katherine..?" He said. "Mhm?" She responded, looking up at him. "I'm sorry i seem so clingy.. I've never really.. uh.." He looked down and bit his lip. "Me too." She laughed "Yeah actually." They were about to share another kiss, when something squeezed between them. They looked down to see lady, Katherines puppy. She reached down and scooped her up. Jaxon patted her puppy's head "Hi lady." She snuggled into Jaxons hand. "I think she likes you." She said laughing "You think so?" Katherine laughed and giggled, Passing Lady to him. Lady snuggled into Jaxons chest, "Do you want to get some food?" He chuckled "Sure, what are you getting?" "Chinese- oh wait aren't you Vegan?" she said quickly. "Nah, it was just for a while. Chinese sounds good" (i looked it up and that's what it says-) He responded, going to sit down on her couch, Lady still tucked into his arms.

A/N Hi! sorry if this was to weird for them to meet early and confess so soon, but to be completely honest i need it to be like this in order for the story to continue, sorry if you don't like it but eh, hope you enjoyed :)