꧁THIRTYTWO꧂

This was it, Today is the day we tell everyone. I took a deep breath and paced back and forth in me and Jaxons bedroom. I saw him walk in, and he looked a little nervous. He sat down, and took his rings on and off over and over again. "What if they say something bad-" I said, before being cut off "Like what?" He asked, and chuckled. I sighed and sat down beside him, He picked up my hands with his and brought them to his lips, and placed a kiss on them.

"Look at me." He said, I lifted my head and looked into his eyes. "Everything is going to be okay." He said once more. I let out a deep breath. "Thank you.." I said quietly. I went to stand up, but felt him pull at my wrist. I turned around and saw him still sitting down. He smirked at me and patted his lap. I rolled my eyes, and sat on his lap placing my arms around his neck, and feeling his hands on my waist.

I laughed as i felt him fall back onto the bed with me still on top of him. He turned us over so that he was hovering over me and planted gentle kisses all over my face. I let out laughs feeling tigglish, his hands all over my body and tiggling me left right and centre. "S-stop!" I said loudly, not being able to control my laughter.

He chuckled and stood up, bringing me with him. "Shall we?" He said, Going ahead and opening the door for me. I giggled at the kind act and stood up properly, taking his hand in mine. "We shall." I said smiling, a laugh escaping me once more. "Such a gentlemen" I said quietly, "Only for you my lady." (i-i don't know okay i thought it was cute) he said from behind me. I giggled and walked into his recording room.

We decided it would be better to stream on his platform, since we wouldn't have to worry about face cam incidents, and we were both more comfortable doing it that way. He sat me down his spinning chair. "Wait here" He said, kissing my forehead and walking out, soon returning with my gaming chair and placing it beside his.

I went to stand up but he stopped me. "What is it?" I asked confused. I saw a mischievous look on his face, before he spun it away. "Where will i sit now?" I asked quietly. He chuckled and took my hand in his bringing me up, and sitting in the chair. He patted his lap and i rolled my eyes, sitting on it and resting my head on his shoulder.

"Are you sure you won't get uncomfortable?" I asked, nuzzling my head in his shoulder. He chuckled and shook his head, placing a kiss on my forehead. One of his arms were wrapped around my waist holding me closer to him while the other was setting up his computer and streaming stuff.

"Okay.." He said, before taking a deep breath. "Now?" I asked nervously, and saw him nod. I gulped, and he clicked on the stream to start button. (idk what it's called sos-) The background of the stream was just a simple black background with Corpses fan art and mine beside it.

Normally when doing a stream where he didn't play games, he would tell horror storys or story times with his or anyone else who was doing the stream with hims username, and social media's. But this time it looked different with only the plain background and characters, so people were already noticing something may have been off.

The comments filled with multiple hellos, welcomes, and questions. The title of the live stream was simple, 'CORPSE Husband & Damsel' He didn't exactly know how to name it with out giving anything away, so just left it alone. He took a deep breath, and i nuzzled myself more into him. "Hey guys" He said, his voice sent shivers down my spine, (shivers; timbered) even though i'd heard his voice a million times, it still finds a way to spark something in me like it's the first time i've heard it all over again.

I felt his grip on me tighten and i laughed "Hi everyone" I said quietly, I was hell bent on staying quiet and serious through out this because i was afraid i'd mess up. Jaxons grip on me tightened once more and i sighed nervously. "So we uh- we actually just wanted to make an announcement that we thought would be better shared through out both our platforms on youtube live." (i'm sorry but that sounded so smart even though it's not LMFAO)

The comments had immediately been filled with questions and guesses. I looked at corpse and nodded, He gulped and looked really nervous. I could see he was clearly having some issues with saying it so i took his hand in mine and kissed it, and sighed. He furrowed his eyebrows, and put his forehead on mine. "are you okay?" I mouthed to him. He smiled slightly and nodded. I nuzzled my head back into his shoulder, and prepare for the words i knew were coming.

"Me and Katherine have decided to keep this a secret for a while now but i guess it's safe now to come out and say it but we've only known for a short period of time, so we decided it was best to keep it hidden but since we know everything is going smoothly right now we chose to just say it now." I let out a nervous breath. (is that a thing? probably not-)

"We're pregnant" He said finally, and let out a sigh. I did as well, and finally felt as if a weight had been lifted of my shoulders, I knew he felt the same, because i immediately felt him relax from under me. I smiled and felt his grip on me tighten. Right then and there, when we were having our own silent exchange we hadnt been paying attention to the live stream. I turned my head, and what i saw made my eyes widen.

"Oh my god" I said quietly, staring at the blinking red light on Corpses computer. "Oh my god" I said again, looking at corpse. He smiled nervously. "I turned it on just before i said it." I looked back at the screen, To see my reflection and corpses. He turned his face cam on.