Living With My Boss

Title- Living With My Boss

Author- TinyThings

Genre- Romance

---

After Sasha Fletcher's parents died in a traumatic car accident, she leaves her home town and moves to the big bright New York City in hopes of starting fresh where she no longer has to look upon sympathetic faces and where she can get her life back on track.

After idly doing her job as a coffee maker at a local coffee shop for a year, her new found best friend Katherine Codwell set her up for an interview with Braxton Corporation because she is in desperate need of a new job and new scenery. But will the new scenery of the broody William Braxton, CEO of Braxton Corporation, be too much for her?

If she gets the job, will she be able to handle not only the job but William as well?

Can he be the extra push that will help her get her life back on track?

---

Rate: 10/10

I love love love love love love love love love love love this story. Did I mention I love it? Yeah. I do. Oh my goodness. It's just. Amazing. The only thing I don't like is the cover because I can't read the title very well if I'm in my notification bar and I'm looking through the updates and I don't know what it is then I click it and I'm like AHH ITS LIVING WITH MY BOSS! So yeah. I should probably tell you what it's about, eh? Well. You read the description. So that's what it's about. The writing style the author uses to tie together the plot perfectly and uniquely. I love the turn of events and it all flows evenly throughout the book at a wonderful pace. Please please go read this! It's probably my favorite book at the moment and it could be yours too!