Brunette Undercover

Title: Brunette Undercover

Author: ItsLeila1116

Genre: Teen Fiction

---

Wig?

Check.

Glasses?

Check.

Taryn Stoner, top agent of TAA (Teen Agent Association) may have the perfect disguise for an undercover job but one thing she's sure of is that she isn't and will never be ready for it.

You can go send her to the deep depths of the Atlantic Ocean to spy on an evil dude who wants world domination, that's basic ABC's for Taryn.

But send her on a mission as an undercover male (emphasis on the word male) student at Linton's Academy for Boys to accomplish a difficult task that has been laid into her arms and the fate of the entire world depends on her, that's something she would call- Mission Impossible.

A whole school year walking through halls with a bunch of smelly apes, a whole school year faking her gender and identity.... sounds easy right?

Hell no.

---

9/10

I know I don't post this type of story, but I really liked this one, so I think you guys should give it a shot too. I have a lot of these types of books but I don't post them because It's not really Teen Fiction but I love them just as much. Let me know if you guys want more of these types of stories.

Okay. I read this story a while ago so I'm trying to jog my memory but from what I remember, don't judge it by the description if it doesn't sound interesting or appealing to you. A lot more information is revealed in the beginning of the story that's gets it going and I know if you guys liked the books I do post then you're gonna love this one.