The Golden Couple

Title: The Golden Couple

Author: knightsrachel

Genre: Teen Fiction

---

My name is Sophie Allen.

And I am hopelessly and irrevocably in love with Bryce Harrison. 

And this is our story.

---

9.5/10

Guys just looking at the author and the description and the title and putting it together it's making the golden book.

The author, whom I've read before and absolutely love and have posted before, doesn't screw around and constantly let's you know what's going on and knows what you're thinking with the book before you even know what you're thinking with the book.

When you read the description you think that he's this jock and she's this nerd that's in love with him but no no no the thing I love most about this book is Sophie's sense of fashion honestly because she is so perfect and I want to be her.

Anyways. You read the description and you read the title and you put together that they are in fact in love with each other and they are a couple,  aka the cutest couple alive, and they are the golden couple and the whole story is basically you shipping them and then it gets real with their problems and you fall more in love by how perfect they are and CAN SOMEONE FIND ME A BRYCE HARRISON??