From Nerd To Jerk

From Nerd To Jerk

By- miss_terious

Theme- Humor

---

Brooke and Zac have been best friends since preschool. During junior year Brooke decides to transform the nerdy Zac into a super hot guy, so he would stop being bullied in school and so that he would fall in love with her. Sadly, that backfires and Zac ditches Brooke for a more popular clique and start to date the school slut. So of course Brooke decides to fake date Zac's new best friend, Adam, in order to make him jealous. But, what happens when everyone falls for the wrong person?

🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇

^^^ smart boy

Soooooo.... 5/10 bad endings.

Honestly, I am in LOVE with this author and her other stories, but I just wasn't attached to this one.

I don't wanna give anything anyway...

ATTENTION THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS. BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I hate how the story is absolutely nothing how the plot line is. I know she said she doesn't want cliché... But she didn't even end up talking to Zach anymore. The whole freaking story was based around them. It just didn't make sense.

Although I loved how you put Blake in there. That was so perfect 😂😂😂 (laughing emoji)

SPOILERS ENDING.

One more thing, (I'm being so judgmental.... I just finished this book 5 minutes ago soooo....) this is too fast paced. If you guys like short chapters and stuff that doesn't make any sense, READ THIS STORY!!!

Okie dokie. That's all. STILL READ THIS STORY!!!

Adios.