One Thousand Miles

Title: One Thousand Miles

Author: the-before

Genre: Chicklit

---

Stephanie Hersh has always been the quiet and shy type until she meets John Schmidt, the man who will make her life do a 360. Four years have passed and Stephanie is now Stephanie Schmidt. Being married to a very successful and known business man, living in a house possibly bigger than Buckingham Palace, and just being somebody couldn't be any better, right? At least that's what Stephanie thought.....

Five years after being married to who she thought was the love of her life, she realizes how aggressive John has become and decides to take their three month old and run. Escaping John Schmidt is harder than she thought it would be considering the fact that he's got men searching everywhere for her and their child. What Stephanie doesn't realize is that even if she walks one thousands miles she will never, and I mean never, escape from John.

---

9/10

What I love about this story is that she gives you the exposition. We get to experience them fall in love and the anticipation before it all comes swirling down.

I can admit I was impatient because I started reading this story from the beginning and so I got to see them fall in love, but that involved waiting for updates and so now that the story is completed (in an amazing unexpected ending may I add) there will be a spin-off of their son and I can assure all of you that you will regret it if you don't read the spin off because the first one leaves unanswered questions that the spin off will answer.

This is definitely one of my favorite books on Wattpad and I looked forward to every single one of their updates, and now I'm happy to pass the book onto you now.

WARNING: You MUST be mature to read this novel.