The consiquences of loving colton

The Consequences of Loving Colton

By: rachelvandyker

Theme- Romance

--

My name is Milo Caro and I have a confession to make.

I've been in love with Colton Mathews since I was five. He should have known that sharing a cookie with a sugar obsessed little monster would do the trick--it sealed his fate. So really, the fact that he's sporting a black eye, a limp, almost got ran over by a car, and was nearly responsible for another person's death? Right. HIs fault. Not mine.

I made a pact with myself--this weekend would be different. I'd come home for my brothers wedding, smile, and Colton would naturally melt into my arms, we'd get married have five kids, live in a house by the river, and get a dog named scratch (clearly I've thought this through).

What really happened? I punched my brother in the face, Colton kissed me and apologized, I lied about having a boyfriend, oh and everyone wants to meet the mystery man.

They say laughter always comes before insanity--ha, ha. All I wanted was my brother's best friend...instead I'm sitting in prison.

Let this be a lesson to you all...life rarely happens the way you want it to.

Damn cookie.

💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊

^ pills because these people are insane in the membrane.

10/10

.....

....

...

..

.

HOOLLLLYYYYYY POOOOPP

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

THIS. BOOK. IS. SO. EFFING. HILARIOUS.

Which is weird because I'm not even smiling right now....

But I am chewing on a pen cap. Pet peeve anyone?

LET IT GO. LET IT GOOOOO. CANT HOLD BACK ANYMOOOOOOORE.

sorry I had too.

BACK TO THE STORY.

It. Hilarious. There wasn't a moment where I wasn't laughing. I don't know how she does it, but she does. And every single person so soooo dumb and that's what makes a story good.

Not just the story it self, but the author. If the author lives a happy life, their books are bound to be funny and have a good ending.

I'm not saying all are because for instants, Mary poppins. The author had a horrible childhood yet she made a fantastic smash hit book.

Is it surprising I don't have ADHD?

Anyways. I've never red (pish posh) any of her other books, but this one is one of a kind. Just by reading the description, it lets you know pretty much everything. Not really but it does.

So much stuff happens in 2 days it's impossible.......

Well I thinks that's it.

WAIT.

I had this other book I was gonna put on here called "starved" but it wouldn't let me copy and paste so I started to write the description and I was gonna brag and take a picture but after the first sentence I got tired and stopped. So I wrote this book instead. Which I thought was better, because I gave the other an 8. It's called starved so find it if you want to.

BYYEEEEEE LOVE.