CHAPTER 10

Sameer and Rachna have gotten really close. They spent most of their time together. Today was the reunion party at college and he decided to finally propose to her.

Both of them were very happy. They dressed for the event he wore a black tuxedo paired with black shoes and a navy blue tie. She was wearing a navy blue silk gown adored by a pair pf black heels and diamond stud as the only accessory. Both of them arrived at the party and were surprised by their choice of dress, they were matching just like a real couple which both wanted to become but none had the guts to take the initiative.

Sameer was mesmerised to see his  girl dressed in that gown appearing as the epitome of beauty. Rachna was also lost in the eyes of this super handsome man standing in front of her the true definition of grace.

They smiled at each other.

Shall we ,beautiful? Sameer asked, offering his hands.

Sure she replied holding his outstretched hands.

Both of them entered the party with his hands wrapped around her waist and her looped around his arms. Many of their old classmates were present there, they were having lots of fun. Everyone was heading towards the dance floor. Sameer and Rachna too joined them, they had a lot of fun dancing in the group. After sometime the music changed to a romantic song. Couples were huddled around each other. Rachna was about to leave the stage when someone caught her wrist and the next instant she was pulled to a hard chest. Her back was pressed against his chest

Where do you think you are going? His husky voice sent a shiver down her body.

He twirled her around and she landed flat on his chest, her palms both pressed on his body due to the sudden movement. He held her waist.

So want to dance princess? He looked deep into her eyes.

His voice and touch was creating havoc in her senses. He couldn't form a clear sentence. She just nodded.

He pulled her more close. Her hands now rested on his shoulders . He held her tight against him and his hands roamed around her back. Her low cut dress gave him full access to her back, she melted into his touch. They danced together, lost in each other, their bodies perfectly moulded into the other. No one was thinking straight. They were still lost in their own world and did not realise when the music ended, the sound of claps brought them back to reality. They quickly separated. She walked  away blushing and he ran after her. 

Rachna? A similar voice stopped her. 

She turned around to see Tia, her batchmate and Sameer's ex standing before her.

Sameer joined her shortly with a smile on his face.He was surprised to see Tia.After exchanging pleasantries both were about to leave just then Tia dropped the bomb.

I must say you guys look great together,She said with a smile.

Both of them looked at each other with their eyes saying it all which the mouth couldn't. But what she said next was enough to wipe out the smile from their faces.

Didn't i tell you Sameer at the day of our graduation that the girl loves you? But you were hell bent on getting me.

Tia please , the sameer wanted to stop her but she continued.

Yes yes i know it was really foolish of us,both of us were so immature! She laughed.

Leave it Tia that's all the past .

Yes true that's the past and now look at you all lovey dovey over the girl you used to make me jealous, she gave a hearty laugh.

Use me? Rachna asked.