Epilogue

Every relation can have a happy ending if few words are spoken at the right time...Sameer read the SM's novel FEW WORDS published by theie company. He was in his room when he felt a presence behind him, he turned around to find her standing looking at him teary eyed.
Rachna?
I love you, she said looking deep into his eyes.
What? He asked unable to believe his ears.
I said I love you? She repeated.
Why? I mean how? He said choking.
Aunty.
Mom?
Yes she visited me and told me everything of how you have always loved me. So instead of wasting time like you I decided to say those few words at the right time, she replied.
He stood there crying unable to react.
Don't you think its weird that I am the one to always propose you and you always stand like an idiot,she said rolling her eyes.
She moved forward and hugged him both of them with a content smile on their lips and tears in their eyes.
I love you too. I love you a lot, he said cupping her face and showering it with kisses.
They found their happy ending? No it was just a happy beginning, beginning of a new jouney filled with understanding and confusion, with lots of expectation, issues and maybe misunderstanding but most important a journey filled with love. And all it took was few words, few words said at the right time!