CHAPTER 7

One day while I returned home mom was standing there at the gate fuming. 

What happened mom? I asked.

What happened ! you are asking me? What had happened with Pihu at college?

Mom that…

And you stood there just watching her get humiliated. She yelled.

Mom listened to me…before I could speak further she slapped me.

I never expected this from you. She said defeated and walked inside.

I stood there rooted at the spot unable to react.irl, I got the silent treatment for about a week, my mom was not talking to me because of that stupid girl. I  was feeling guilty to have hurt her and thought she was good and that is why she didn't tell anyone about that day or other days when my friends insulted her and I did not help her, but I was wrong she was just waiting for the perfect opportunity to get back to me and she knew my mom was my weakness. I had had enough,  She has made my life a living hell and now was the time I should return the favours. Be ready miss perfect, I thought and a smirk made its way on my face

Next  day I informed her that we  have to go to college early for extra classes, if she wants she can accompany me as she wont get any auto that early. Reluctantly she agreed. I stopped at the gate and told her to go inside as I have some work. I told her the class was supposed to be conducted on the 2nd floor in room number 10. She nodded and went inside.

Come on time to teach miss perfect a lesson, I said to myself.

 I went after five minutes and saw her standing in the middle of the room. Very slowly I tiptoed behind her and closed the door locking it from outside. I then switched off the lights as the switchboard was outside. All the windows were closed. 

Who is it, open the door please, I heard her scared voice from inside.

Well it's not even the beginning of the pain which you have given me, I miss intelligence, I thought. It was 7 in the morning and college started at 8 so I had an hour.I thought I would let her be there for half an hour and then open the door, by the time I decided to go and have some tea.

Bye miss perfect, enjoy . I thought and left.

After having my tea I went back inside the building whistling to myself. I heard someone call my name.

Someone seemed to be in a very good mood today, nidhi my friend was standing there with a smile.

Hi nidhi ,how  come you are at this time in college.i asked.

Bhai had some work and college starts at 8 so he dropped me early , I was oing to stay at shitals for the time being but I saw you walking inside so decided to follow and see what mischief is the devil upto.

I smirked.

So tell me what is it, why are you here at this hour and what is the reason behind your happiness? 

I am here to show someone that no one messes with mr cool.

And may I know who  the unlucky soul is? She asked, raising one eyebrow.

How about you see it yourself? I said with an evil smile.

Well what are we waiting for? Come lets go.

The corridor on the 2nd floor was deserted and we made our way towards room 10, but the room was unusually quiet. I kept my ears to the door to hear but no voice.

What happened? Who was there? Nidhi asked.

Miss perfect but it's strange that there is no banging at the door or call for help. She gave up so easily? Or has she slept or better crying in the corner. Let go and…