𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

∽𝒟∽

∽𝒟∽

𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘴.

Jungkook watched her from across the room, sipping on his drink. His white social shirt was missing a few buttons, tie hanging loose around his neck. He looked tired, the opposite of his partner, who just kept talking with her friends in that beautiful tight lace wedding dress, resembling a perfect Goddess.

It was her night, he decided. Jieun deserved to enjoy herself before they could go on and start their honeymoon as he wished. 

Jungkook served another bottle of champagne and chatted politely with her stepfather, a man that held very little affection for him due to his current title and... well, for also selling drugs to his son during a period. 

He couldn't blame him, or half of the people that stared with curiosity, probably asking themselves why the hell a NIS's special agent was marrying an ex-convict.  Friends and family members never understood.

Jungkook did. 

Jieun cared less if that's how people saw him. He paid for his crimes, and that was enough for her, she didn't need to give them reasons. She loved him, and he loved her. It was as simple as that. 

And that's why they were married.

Jieun's gaze paused on his, smiling, then returned reluctantly to the girl standing in front of her. 

"What's wrong?"

Seulgi huffed, crossing her arms glancing at the new couple on the dance floor. 

Jieun turned to check what was making her so angry, and upon seeing Jimin dancing with Joy, she understood why. Sighing, her annoyed look changed to empathetic. 

"I can't tell if he's doing it on purpose or if he's really enjoying being with her."

"I'm sure they're just friends."

"Friends, huh?" she rolled her eyes. "I see how friendly he wants to be."

"You were the one who broke up with him, Seulgi," Jieun reasoned. "Come on... You're not changing your mood even on my wedding night?"

Seulgi seemed to break free from her jealously-possessed state for a second, nodding. "You're right. I won't waste my time with this jerk... let's dance!"