➳ 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩

∽𝒟∽

∽𝒟∽

Jungkook looked nonchalantly as he waited for the boy's response.

There was no doubt in Jimin's features that he seemed to be disappointed. And he couldn't blame him for it. This type of judgment was one of the things he used to run away from, but feeling sorry or trying to apologize now was not in his plans before getting Jimin's answer.

His freedom was on a thread.

Maintaining the cold gaze all the way, Jimin decided to speak for once, "How long have you been doing this?"

"Does it matter?"

"Yes."

Jungkook tore his vision away to stare at the building behind the young man. "Long enough," he breathed out.

"That's what you do for a living?"

"Pretty much."

Jimin frowned as if none of that made sense. Jungkook never acted like a drug dealer, never found him selling before. However, he did act like this unsocial guy when he had so many-

"Wait, so these people who're always greeting you and talking to you around the school is actually..."

"Costumers," he said. "There, I answered your questions. Can you answer mine?"

Jimin scoffed. "Are you scared?"

"I wouldn't say scared..." Jungkook replied evenly. "But definitely something close to a slight concern. It'd be a drag if everyone finds out what I do."

Jimin couldn't believe the calm tone his friend was using on him. Was he actually not scared? Or was he pretending that he wasn't?

"Do you have any idea the trouble you would be in if the director learns about this?" he shook his head in disbelief, uncrossing his arms. "And these people you sell to, what if one of them gets caught by a roommate or something?"

"My customers are known to be very discreet, thank you."

"You're playing with your luck."

"It's fun to think that way, believe me."

His indignation only seemed to be rising. "What the hell, Jungkook?! Are you trying to get expelled?!"

Ok, so Jimin was not in the mood for jokes.

Too tired to plot an excuse, explain his reasons for why or how he got into that kind of life, Jungkook thought it would be best just to do the easiest thing out. He simply let out a sigh, glancing down, then back up. "I'm sorry, Jimin. I know you're disappointed... but that's my job and that's what I do. I'd be lying if I say that I enjoy all of this and if you think it's better to end our friendship here, I'll understand. But, please... you gotta give me your answer now."