➳ 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝

∽𝒟∽

∽𝒟∽

"Have you lost your fucking mind?!" 

The question made Lisa shudder on the couch. Not only her but the ones who were inside the basement too. Yunho and Hoseok glanced at each other with arms crossed, not daring to utter a word. While Ten rubbed his forehead, conscious he couldn't defend his friend.

"I told you, Lisa! I told you if you couldn't handle it, you had to go home!" Jungkook shouted, possessed by the anger. His heart still beat furiously in fear. "If it weren't for my friend there, where do you think we would be now?!"

"I said I was sorry!" she decided to yell back. "And if she's such a damn good distraction, why don't you ask Yoongi to replace me?!"

The water glass on the table was suddenly thrown on the wall by him, making her jump in surprise. Everybody knew Jungkook was such an easy going guy, but when he exploded, he exploded

"You almost put everything to lose today! We could be in a fucking jail right now, so don't start with your jealously!"

"That's enough, pal," he heard the steps going down the stairs.

It was BamBam.

"Let's give Lisa a break," he muttered, standing close to the couch she was sitting. "I think she understands her mistake now."

Jungkook blinked once, not fully recovered from his rage. The vein on his forehead still popping out. 

BamBam sighed. "Please?"

His black eyes narrowed back to Lisa, glaring. He held his index finger up, pointing at her. "You're not coming back tomorrow. If I see you there, I'll drag you out."

"But Yoongi said-"

"I don't care what Yoongi said," he cut her. "As long as I keep filling up his ass with money, he won't argue with me. You better stay out of my way, Lisa."

When the door of the basement slammed brutally by Jungkook, she released the breath that she's been holding. 

Hoseok had no words. "Damn..." 

"He's definitely not the same anymore," said Yunho.

"What happened to our Kookie?" Ten asked, laughing. "He really is turning into a new Yoongi."

"Jungkook owns his reasons..." BamBam said a little too serious. "Can you guys leave? I have to talk to her."

When the boys left, he sat beside Lisa. Both stayed in silence until he decided it was time to say something. "What's going on with you?

She never answered, her eyes glued on the coffee table.

"Tell me."

"It wasn't my fault..." she whispered. The weak tone told him she wanted to cry.