➳ 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞

∽𝒟∽

∽𝒟∽

It was a full night when they arrived at Jieun's house. The street was deserted except for Jungkook's car. The houses and the buildings around were dark. It seemed like everyone had decided to go to bed a little too early.

They were listening to music the whole way there, not exchanging more than the necessary words, but once he parked, everything went silent.

"Thanks," Jieun said, removing the seat belt. "Bye."

Jungkook grabbed her hand, replying quietly, "Jieun..."

"Mm?" she feigned a smile.

"I know you're mad at me..." he looked at her. "But don't keep treating me like this, I'll-"

"Treating you how?" Jieun gently yanked from him. "I'm treating you normally as far as I know. Just because you asked for my help, in which I almost got in trouble for, by the way, and then left with some girl without giving me an explanation, doesn't mean I have to be mad, right? We're good," and with this, she went out.

Jungkook growled, removing his own belt and getting out as well. "Jieun, wait."

"You know what?" she turned again to face him once he closed the door. "Actually, I am mad. Mad because it's the second time you put me in danger. Don't get me wrong, I'll be more than happy to help you out when you need me but I could've lost my job there, Jungkook. I was pissing off our manager."

"You didn't piss him off... Quite the opposite, to be fair."

"Ok, I don't wanna hear about your stupid stories saying how I can get what I want when I want just by seducing people. It doesn't work like that."

"It works with men."

"Not all men are the same."

"The majority are."

She rolled her eyes. "Goodnight, Jungkook."

Jungkook chuckled, reaching out to take her wrist. He saw her rolling her eyes again.

"What do you want?"

"I'll tell you what happened, just calm down a little."

"I'm very calm, thank you."

"Then why there's smoke coming out of your ears?" he played, which only served to piss her off more. She tried to whip herself out of his reach without success. "Alright, alright... Jesus."

Jieun bit her cheek, breathing heavily. She was annoyed and very conscious of that.

"The girl you saw me with it's my other friend... her name is Lisa. She's new," he began, trying his best to keep a straight face. Seeing Jieun angry was always something he enjoyed. "When I asked you to distract Mr. Jaesuk was because she had an accident inside her booth."