➳ 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐬

∽𝒟∽

∽𝒟∽

Jieun wasn't much of a day person. She enjoyed the night better and as she watched the sunset leaning against a grey car in the parking lot, she reminded herself why. The view was absolutely stunning. The colors were brilliantly red and orange in the sky, the soft breeze began to blow giving her this pleasant and inexplicable sensation. She loved summer. But she loved summer during the night.

Not only this moment was relaxing but she also enjoyed the fact it was quiet and calm. The majority of people were already gone since the park closed fifteen minutes ago. Jieun still waited for Jungkook, and he should be out by now. She didn't know why he was taking so long.

The darkness arrived quickly not long after the end of the beautiful sunset she just witnessed. Bored, she pulled out a lollipop from the back pocket of her shorts, breathing slowly.

A few moments later, a familiar outline walked towards the car at a relaxed pace. Jungkook's steps slowed and he stopped a few inches away from her. He was smiling until he saw what she had in her mouth.

She glanced at her phone, turning the screen on then off. "You're twenty-three minutes late."

"A record," he answered, barely managing to keep the right tone. "Sorry. I had to do something before closing the booth."

"It's alright. I'm getting used to, believe it or not," Jieun took the red sucker out with a pop, watching his eyes flicker down to her mouth.

"Where'd you get that?" he asked in the same tone.

"Where else?" she smiled. "We're at an amusement park."

His eyes met hers again, then for some reason, went down resting on her lips for longer than necessary.

"I got it from a little girl after she rode the roller coaster... I think it made her a little sick. Poor thing."

Jungkook fought hard not to bite his own lips. "Poor thing..."

"Why? You want one?"

"I don't..." he paused when she took the candy out again to lick it showing the tip of her tongue, "I don't like... uh... sweets..."

Jungkook was doing it again, Jieun thought.  Slightly tilting her head, she decided it was time to ask, "Why'd you do that?"

He blinked, eyes narrowing to hers. "Do, what?"

"This," she tasted the lollipop casually once again, then pointed at him with it, "You can't take your eyes off my mouth. What's so interesting about it?"

For a long moment, Jungkook said absolutely nothing. There was no way he could reply to her without sounding a little bit too kinky.

By the delay, Jieun regretted asking anything at all. Perhaps he thought she was stupid? Perhaps her question didn't make any sense in his head? Perhaps it's just something people do unconsciously while talking to the other person? Whatever the reason, she was about to utter the words 'forget about it, let's leave', when he held his hand up, taking the sweet away from her hand.