➳ 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

∽𝒟∽

∽𝒟∽

Jieun closed the door of her dorm, bracing herself with a hand, the other one pressed against her throat. Her lips were parted for quick breaths to rush in and out, and she still felt the hot tears rolling down her cheeks continuously.

Seulgi woke up with the sounds, taking a few seconds to understand what was happening around her in the darkness. Her eyes found Jieun standing there as she sobbed and immediately pushed the covers with her feet to assist her friend.

She quickly turned the light switch on, frowning after seeing the outfit she was wearing. "Jieun, what happened?!"

Jieun cried harder and began to slide down to her feet, sitting on the knees as Seulgi tried to support her.

"Why are you dressed like that?!" she kept asking, but her friend couldn't answer.

The realization took in, and Seulgi widened her eyes. "Were you... were you with those people?"

She nodded, hiding her face on her hands.

"What did they do?!" Seulgi pulled her friend to see her face. Her lips were swollen, and there were bruises on her wrists and thigh. "Hey, tell me! What did they to you?!"

"Nothing," she cracked, sniffing. "They did nothing..."

"Then how can you explain these bruises on your body?!" Seulgi yelled. The next second, her eyes were widening again. "Jieun, they didn't rape you... right?"

She shook her head, dropping it in her friend's shoulder.

The way Jieun was shaking with sobs nearly torn Seulgi apart while she hugged her.

"Please, tell me what happened..." she pleaded, caressing her back.

Jieun couldn't bring herself to answer or to get up. How could she let this happen? It didn't matter how good it felt or how much she wanted him, and he wanted her. It shouldn't have happened. This wasn't how she'd planned for things to go.

When Jieun finally had no more tears to shed, she told her friend everything. About Kai. About what she found out. About Jungkook.

Seulgi was obviously horrified about it and clearly wanted to scold her for that, but didn't, due to the girl's awful state.

Jieun eventually had a bath and fell asleep with Seulgi by her side, however, the nightmares persisted.