➳ 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲

∽𝒟∽

∽𝒟∽

"You should take it easy," Jungkook muttered, watching the window while the boy snorted loudly on the white powder. "Or at least wait for your parents to leave the house."

Lucas closed his eyes, letting his head fall back. He sank on the chair with a dizzying smile. "My dad's working and my mom never comes in without knocking first... not after she caught me... you know. Doing stuff."

Jungkook gave his friend a quick eyebrow raised before chuckling. "Well, enjoy yourself. I gotta go now. Where's the money?"

"Bottom drawer to the left," the boy pointed at it, his eyes still closed.

He took out the stack of money which he knew contained no less than the agreed amount. Lucas was anything but a swindler.

Jungkook lamented the fact his friend kept wasting all his allowance on cocaine. He could at least try to save some for things more... beneficial, let's say. But, of course, he was in no position to interfere in the boy's life, because the more people who bought it from him, the better.

Since his job there was done, Jungkook left the room, leaving an-out-of-this-world-Lucas on the chair. He'd a few more clients to pay a visit that afternoon still.

But he couldn't imagine having an encounter on his way out.

"Oh!" a girl wearing a cheerleader uniform with a ponytail stopped in shock in the middle of the stairs.

"Sorry. I was about to leave," Jungkook went down without looking at her, but was taken by surprise when he felt a hand touch his shoulder.

His eyes drifted down, and she quickly removed, blushing.

"Uh... and you are?"

"Lucas's... friend."

"Ah," she smiled and seemed to relax a bit. "I'm sorry, I - well, since I never saw you before, I thought you were-"

"A thief?" he asked faintly.

"Something like that."

She flushed again, her fingers playing with the edges of her skirt. Jungkook couldn't help but glance down at it.

"My name is Lee Jieun," He frowned on the 'Lee' part, "nice to meet you...?"

"Jungkook," he prompted. "Jeon."

"Nice to meet you, Jungkook-ssi," she nodded. "Is my brother upstairs?"

"Yeah, but you should leave him alone for bit..." he took one step up to block the way. "I think he fought with his girlfriend because he's in a real bad mood."