Chapter 18

Chapter 18:

Last night was fun to say the least. We all went out, had a great night full of drinking, having fun, and meeting new people. It sucks we have to get back to business today, but hey.. we are big time drug dealers. Not everything can be or is fun and games.

We are all currently sitting on a packed plane waiting for take off. First stop is in Dallas, which is where we will be boarding a new plane to California. We decided it would be best to leave all our new shit back in Oklahoma. Never know what we will be getting ourselves into once we make it home.

Looking over to the seat on my right, Haze is staring out the window lost in thought. "You know you didn't have to come with us. We can handle it on our own," I inform him. "I wanted to come. Why would I want to miss out on all the action. Plus, I really want to kill this 'Royal' bastard." Without responding back, I just nod in agreement.

Seeing Haze in action is hot with a capital H. That man can fight. When we were going against that group two nights ago, I noticed that. Although that's not all I noticed. I was fighting for my life but not just mine. His too.

At one point during the confrontation, I looked over my shoulder to see how Haze was doing against his opponents, which was three of the guys. I keep trying to tell myself that it was to make sure he wasn't hurt because we need his partnership but who the Hell am I kidding I was scared shitless for him. He was holding up his own but still covered in blood.

I wasn't paying too much attention to who I was fighting and got caught up watching Haze and his sexy body move. Big mistake, I got caught with a nasty blow to the back and then sharp nails dug into my back, just under my right shoulder blade. In one swift movement the nails came up over my shoulder and into the hallowed of my throat and down to my navel.

Landing on human feet the man I was fighting is shaking with laughter, saying something along the lines of how easy a kill I was. Within the blink of an eye, said man is falling headless and limply to the ground with Haze on top of him.

In shock and in pain, I start to sway on my feet. As if realizing something was wrong Haze makes his way to me. Looking over my body trying to examine the damage. Instead of pushing him away and telling him I'm not a pussy and that I was fine I grab his face and slam my lips to his.

It was in that moment I realized how much I really cared about him. It was like being hit by a total wave. Fast and hard and it scared the shit out of me.

Later on, when the group found us, they took the dumb bitch and her mate back to the house while Haze and I had a heart to heart. I thought I was scared shitless before. Ha. No, nothing like being honest about feelings and plans. Although we did come to an agreement about one thing. While we are away from each other in our own homes, we can still hook up with other people.

I don't know how well it is going to work out but I guess we will see. I mean I have already killed one of his bitches and that was before all these prissy feelings.

Hands on my arm, shaking me from my thoughs, I open my eyes to see Haze in my face. "Must have been an awesome dream, I could smell your excitement as if it punched me in the face." Ignoring his comment, I see everyone else around us is standing, talking, and collecting their bags from the overhead compartments.

"Come on, we are at the Dallas airport. Let's go get something to eat while we wait for the next flight." Grabbing my hand, Haze leads me off the plane and out of the terminal. Once we catch up with everyone else, we all spilt up into groups and head off to get something to eat. Kendra and I decide that we want to have steak, so Haze and Jayce are coming along with us.

Walking a few feet ahead of the guys, Kendra gets my attention by saying, "so I heard about your agreement to hook up with others." Looking over my should I see the guys deep in their own conversation. Looking back at her, I just nod my head. " Do you really expect that to work? Did you decide this so you can still fuck Nate? I mean yeah, Nate is wow, like unbelievably wow, but I mean come on Indy. Really?"

Sighing, I look ahead of me and answer, "No, I don't know if this is going to work, I guess we will just see how it plays out. No, I did not decide this because of Nate.Aand just so you know and before you ask, sex with Haze is just as amazing if not more."  Before she could say any more, I quickly walk up to the hostess and tell her that we need a table for four.

When we are being seated, I make sure to sit across from Kendra. This way she can't continue with her interrogation anymore for the moment. Smirking at her, I pick up my menu and look over it.

After giving my order, Haze leans over to whisper in my ear. "I hope I'm more than 'amazing'. I like to think of it as mind blowing or out of this world, or even the best fuck of a lifetime." Shaking my head and laughing at him, I shove him back into his own area. What have I gotten myself into?

Before I know it, we are boarding our next flight, which takes us straight home. Completely drunk, I can't help but laugh at the dumb joke Jayce just told us. Kendra and I are both stumbling and just now getting to the giggling stage of being drunk. Embarrassing as it is, I don't mind because the guys seem to be enjoying themselves as well. Plus, it's not like they are all that sober either.

Finding our seats was a funny and semi difficult task. Once we reach the rest of our group, I noticed Nate looking at me with a knowing smirk. I wonder if he knows about my dumb agreement as well? Shaking that thought away, I slide into my window seat.

Feeling the need to talk to my girls, I climb onto Haze's lap, this way I'm slightly closer to them. We start talking about dinner and Shadow, Grace, and Ashlee start laughing at how blasted Kendra and I are.

Thinking to myself about how horny I am, I look up at Haze's face and down his god like body. "Yep, definitely horny," I mumble to myself but apparently everyone else hears as well. Shrugging off their comments, I grab the hand of the sexy beast and start dragging him to the bathroom.

"As much as I really enjoy what you are planning, I think we should hold off for about ten minutes. We are about to take off." Haze tries to talk some sense into me and stops walking. Turning to him with a mischievous smirk, I reply, "Yeah, we are about to take off all our clothes and hump like two overly charged energizer bunnies."

Haze starts laughing and throws me over his shoulder mumbling "to Hell with it", and heads towards the small bathroom.

-------------------------------------------
.Jessi

Updated & edited 6/10/2018