Chapter 15

Girls, be prepared.
Brace yourselves.
SERIOUSLY.
NOW, look to the right of the screen.
OOHH YYEEEAAAHH.
Sexy huh?
You just want to lick him, right?
How could you not? MMM.
DAMN. okay, I'm typing it up now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15:

"I don't believe it," I mumble mostly to myself as I inspect the bite mark on his neck. Haze lets out a low, pissed off growl knowing he heard what I said.

"Haha! You know what that means?" Ashlee blurts out. Haze and I both look in her direction with questioning looks. "It means, she totally made you her bitch!" She exclaims, erupting into a loud round of laughter.

I couldnt hold it back any longer and start laughing myself. "Shut the hell up, this shit isn't funny!" Haze says, giving me a rough shove. "You're right, it isn't funny. It is fucking hilarious!" I reply. Going into another fit of laughter.

Before he has a chance to respond, I turn on my heal and dash off further into the woods. As the laughter of our friends fade into the distance, I pick up the almost silent sound of heavy foot steps gaining on me. Picking up my speed, I run as fast as my two legs will allow.

I turn and look behind me, trying to tell how far behind Haze might be, and instantly regret that action. He pounces on me, grasping my right shoulder with his large hand. With gravity against us, we tumble to the ground. Rolling around for a couple of minutes, trying to get a more dominant position on him. I give up quickly. Laying next to him, both of us start laughing at each other and ourselves.

I turn over to face him, giving him a look over, and my eyes zero in on his neck again. I apologize to him for the mark and his head snaps in my direction and our eyes connect. He lets out a heavy sigh. "It's alright. Besides, there isn't anything we can do about it now."

Forcing a smile, "I didn't even know I did it. My wolf kind of took over and got the better of me. I would have never done that if I was thinking right," I tell him sincerely. He gives me a genuine smile and says, "I know."

Staring into his eyes, I start to move towards him. Leaning up, he meets me half way and plants his warm smooth lips on mine. The kiss goes from soft and sweet to hot and heavy. Full of want and desire. He grabs my wrists and pulls me on top of him. Tearing my shirt off in the process.

Looking up, he inspects my body with intense eyes. "At least I got one hot as hell bitch to be my mate," he says. Growling ferociously, I couldn't agree more with that statement as I look him over quickly. Crashing our mouths back together, tongues collide in a fierce wrestling match, fighting for control. Let's just say I am rapidly looking this match.

Moving my hips, I begin grinding on him. I am continuously surprised by his body as his erection seems to keep getting harder and overall bigger. Pushing my hips down even more, I let out a loud moan as he rubs against me.

"Keep making sounds like that and I will not be able to hold myself back any longer," Haze says to me after he lets out a groan. "Shit boy, what the hell are you waiting for?" I ask him through my heavy breathing.

In the blink of an eye, he has me pinned up against a nearby tree. Trailing kisses down my neck, he wraps my legs around his waist causing me to moan as his hard dick rubs against my throbbing core. He moves his face from my neck and traces his tongue down in between my breasts. Slowly he moves his tongue back up to my right nipple and biting down on it as he pinches and plays with the other.

Moaning, I run my hands down his bare chest, which is spectacular might I add, and I hook my thumbs into his gym shorts that are hanging loosly on his defined hips. I start to pull them down slowly. Manuvering in a way to where I can pull them further down, I let them drop around his ankles and settle myself back around his waist.

I start grinding on him again, which causes me to moan loudly as his manhood rubs at the entrance to my wet core. Other than the sounds coming from us, there is no other noise coming from the tree-lands that surround us. Or at least none that I can hear.

Trailing his hands down my torso, one goes to my back while the other finds its way in between my theighs and to my wet folds. Making circluar motions on my nub with his thumb, he slides two fingers inside me. "Oh God, Haze!" I gasp.

Hearing this, along with more moans that continue flowing from my mouth freely, he begins to pump his fingers in and out faster. I start to buck my hips, trying to ride his fingers harder as my climax gets closer to exploding.

"Ahh, a live and free porno." Someone says from across the way, about twenty yards to the right of us. We both whip our heads in the direction of the voice. There are three guys and a chick standing in a line next to each other. How the fuck did they get so close without either or us hearing?

The orgasm that was once on the brink, no longer exists as Haze immediately removes his fingers from inside me. "Who the fuck are you?" Haze asks in a hard tone, turning his full attention towards the strangers.

"The real question is, why are we here?" The older looking guy responds. The voice matches the first one we heard when they made it known they were here. The guy looks to be in his late thirties, with salt and pepper hair and hard grey eyes.

"No, I want to know who you are. You do know you are trespassing and I do not tolerate that. I will give you three minutes to turn around and get the hell out of here. If you do not leave now, you will all die." Haze counters with the hardness still in his voice.

The girl, at the end of their line, lets out a harsh, cackling laugh. The sound is too high pitched and disturbing, which causing me to cringe and cover my ears with the palms of my hands. "Would you shut the fuck up. God your laugh is horrible," I mutter in their direction.

Apparently she doesn't like what I said and starts charging me, shifting half way as she comes in my direction. Instead of shifting as well, I run at her and slid under her body as she jumps towards me. Hopping back up to my feet, I grab her long, matted light brown tail. Pulling on it to bring her body back towards me, she whips her head around and snaps at me. I barely move my arm in time to miss her powerful jaws.

By this time, I hear a lot of clothes shredding and loud, angry growls. I don't have time to look up and find Haze before the girl lands a hard blow to my side, sending me crashing to the ground. Rolling over and getting back on my feet, I run back at her, throwing a quick one-two at her large head. With her head to the side, she slashes me with her paw across my bare torso, instantly tearing my flesh and making me bleed. Fighting without clothes on kind of sucks.

I start getting pissed, every time I hit this bitch, she slashes me with her nails. As I start seeing red, I let out a vicious growl and shift. "Let this bitch fuck with me now." My wolf says in my head.

Oh shit, this bitch is laughing. This will be fun.

-----------------------------------------------------

Alright guys, I am ending it there for now. I am surprised I even got that much done, that man Mateus is just too damn good looking. ;)
fan, vote, and comment!
.Jessi

Updated & edited 6/9/2018