Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

"Indy... INDY! Hey snap out of it lady!" Kendra says while waving a hand in my face. Coming back to my senses, I look around to see her and the others looking at me in wonder.

"What?" I ask.

"Dude, we have been trying to get your attention for like twenty minutes. Must have been some day dream to keep you out of it like that," Ashlee replies.

Thinking back for a minute. "Man that must be some potent shit, 'cause I was pretty much describing all of you guys like I was telling someone who we were. Haha wow I must be high." I say while laughing.

"Yeah, well since you are high and in a good mood now, I think its time we all have a talk." Grace says, looking around, trying to avoid my gaze. What, does she think I am going to get pissed? "Yeah, you're right, I guess we do. Call Nathan and have him, Kane and Ian meet us in here soon. I know that they are here somewhere, I can smell them."

I know being a wolf means I can like mind link them, but I won't. I don't normally talk to anyone that way, not even the girls. Unless I need to. I like to have my head to myself. Not even my wolf speaks to me like that, unless I am in wolf form.

Since we don't want people knowing what we are and don't want other packs finding us, we rarely shift. It's a rule within our group. As you can tell, we don't call ourselves a pack, because we do not want to refer to ourselves like that; like a bunch of animals. We only shift twice a month or unless a pack of other wolves figure us out.

In that case we might shift to take them out or we just kill them the easy way. With a bullet through the head or heart. Other then that, our shifts are twice a month, all fifteen of us go out to the privately owned lands in our "territory" and run. We run for a good eight or so hours and then spend the rest of the day in wolf form. It makes our wolves happy since they don't get out much and are kept bottled up for long periods of time.

After what seemed like hours later, the guys come in through the office door. Ian locks it after entering, then goes to turn on some music. Standing up, I greet Nathan with a flirty smile and a quick kiss. Letting him take my chair, I sit down on his lap. No, unfortunately Nathan and I are not mates. He would be awesome for me, but we are, what I like to call it, play mates. Yeah, that's it.

"Alright guys, as you all now probably know, there is a snitch. We trust you three boys enough to know what we plan on doing and hope that maybe you will help us with whatever we need or plan on doing."

"Well no shit Indy, we're family." Kane says including Nathan. Everyone knows Nathan is my go to man and pretty much runs everything with us. Plus he takes care of all our finances. Everyone in the room nods in agreement with what was just said.

"Okay, now do any of you have any ideas as to who it might be?" I ask, looking around.

Shadow is the one to speak up first with her all too obvious answer. "Well I know, or at least like to think I know, it isn't Darren or Damien." With a knowing smile, I shake my head at her.

"Yeah girl and you probably think this 'cause they are pretty much glued to your bed." Grace says back to Shadow. Its true, Shadow does her thing with a lot of guys, but she has a major infatuation for the brothers.

"Hey don't hate just 'cause I'm not tied down to a mate and get more action then you. I get to play with whoever I want, plus they are great in bed. Especially when they work together." She says with a wink. Oh dear God, I think with an eye roll.

"Bitch I am not "tied down!'" Using air quotes, Grace continues "Plus I'm not hatin', my man is twice as good and a whole lot sexier then those two put together." After that, Kane just has to throw in his two cents, "Not to mention, I'm twice as big as them put together too!"

"Eww, God Kane, I don't want to hear that shit, nor do I want that fucking image in my head!"

"Ashlee, maybe you should cover your ears then." Kane smirks at his sister, purposely pissing her off. "Fuck you Kane, I-"

"Enough! We are getting off track here. I don't want to play the guessing game and I really don't want to hear about your dick Kane. I want to get this figured out." Kendra puts in, interrupting Ashlee. If Kendra wouldn't have we would have had to pull Ash and her brother apart and I don't want to ruin my white shoes.

"So we need a plan, like now." Kendra finishes.

After thinking for a few minutes, I decide that our security measures need to be tightened. Turning to look at Nathan, I begin to tell him what I want. "I want all our security access changed, immediately too. I want all places storing our products safe. The palm scanners will need to be redone to where only the eight of us get to open the doors or have access to our things. Plus all the codes need to be changed as well. We need our own personal codes. That way if the palm scanners are fucked with, we can still get in."

"Also, I think one of us should accompany all the drops, pick ups, sales, and meetings. Even if they aren't new buyers and suppliers. That way we know exactly what is going on," Nathan adds on.

"Good idea, we have to watch everyone more carefully now." says Kendra.

I nod, agreeing and liking what they both just said. I light a joint that was just placed in front of me by Ian and say, "Well lets get the systems changed now, I want to go home soon." With that, everyone leaves to get started on what needs to be done.

------------------------------------------------------------

Updated & edited 6/9/2018