Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

Growing up in a first class community in San Diego, California, has its perks. The money is good, and the location and scene is great, the men here seem to be born sexy and the girls... well, they are just predictable. Except us. The West Coast Beauties.

The West Coast Beauties is the name of our group. We are anything but similar to one another. We are definitely not the typical girls that were raised in a high class society. We do things our own way and we are looked down upon because of our life style.

We like the way we live our lives. We have money, our own money, not from daddy's wallet. We are feared and respected by the people that know us. We are well known, especially by people that aren't the greatest company. We do whatever we want and get into wherever we want, with the flash of our wrists.

So why would we be ashamed or want to change our lives? It's a fun an exciting way to live.

Kendra and I grew up together. We have known each other our whole lives. We are both 23 years old, as of last month. We met Ashlee, Shadow, and Grace when we were 12; and we have all been inseparable since.

A few years back, there was a terrible accident which left the five of us as the only family we have left. Plus two guys. Kane Edgewater, who is Ashlee's fraternal twin; and Ian Shaw, who is Kendra's cousin, older by only a year. The only reason why the seven of us survived was the fact that we had taken a trip to Las Vegas to see a U.F.C. event for Grace's 18th Birthday.

We have come a long way in just under 5 years. After the accident happened, we needed money, and fast. Since everything that was left behind in our name was taken by the people that killed our families, we started selling marijuana. At first, that was all we touched.

Eventually though, we found that the blow business has a lot of money in it as well. We started selling that, on top of all the green. Soon after, we started to get a little money hungry and moved on to other types of drugs. That is when we got the offer of a life time. Guns.

Once we started running guns, on top of all the drugs, we made it big. We had eventually taken out all competitors on the west coast. That is what led us to be well known in our world.

Now to explain us individually, I will start with myself and who I am. Out of the group, I take a lot of control of what we do and how our business is ran. Due to my leadership abilities, people see me as the head or main person of the group. Although, I really don't like to been seen like that. The other girls call the shots as well. I am pretty laid back and not very serious, unless it has to do with the business.

I, like the rest of the girls, really care about my appearance. I have a major shoe addiction. Shoe shopping is my weakness. I tend to spend a lot of time shopping with my girls. We also take good care of our bodies. I have long, dark brown hair flowing down to the middle of my back. My eyes are a brilliant, royal blue. I have a few tattoos that take up space on my tanned body, but the most important one is on my right wrist.

On to Kendra Rain. She is a girl who no one really compares to. With her long, dark, almost black hair; almond shaped and sparkling emerald green eyes, and thick, full lips. She has perfectly tanned skin, due to her mother's Hispanic influence. The sun gives her a golden tone. Kendra is more of the enforcer out of the five of us girls. She is the more physical one in the business. Another thing about her, though, she has a serious problem with wanting and thinking she will live forever. She has some artwork on her body that stands for eternity. Ha! This chick.

As for Shadow Wolf. She is one hell of a chick and not what most expect to be in a group like ours. That girl looks like a quiet and innocent sweetheart. Her curly, golden brown hair, honey colored doe eyes, and soft features give her an angelic look. With her killer curves, large assets, and well toned body, comes her personality. She is fun, down to earth and a major flirt, with a strong passion for sexual activities. Like I said, she isn't what people expect.

Then there is Grace Little. She is the fun, full of life girl who brings laughter to any situation. She is of African American and Mexican backgrounds. She has black hair, which always has colorful inserts in it. She matches her hair to her colorful contacts. She is always one who brings life to a room. She is light skinned, and has beautiful curves. She is, by far, the shortest of the group, standing at barely 5 foot; but don't let her body frame fool you. She can kick some ass. She has a love for fighting. Hints, why we were at a U.F.C. event for her birthday.

And last but not least, is Ashlee Edgewater. She is what you would expect to see in an add representing California girls. The looks that draw people to her. The light blonde hair, striking clear blue eyes, plump pink lips, soft nose, and sun-kissed skin. She is pure model material. One thing about Ashlee is her looks and her personality are so contradicting that it's almost scary. She is about as evil and cruel as one can get. She takes great pleasure in others pain, just like her brother Kane.

When it comes to the men in our family, there's Kane and Ian. They are just as sexy as what is to be expected in Cali. Kane has the same hair, eyes, and skin tone as Ashlee, but more masculine features. Ian on the other hand, has a big difference. He, as well as Kendra, is Hispanic and it shows. He is the true definition of tall, dark, and handsome. With his dark tanned skin, thick wavy black hair, and chocolate colored eyes.

Both guys like to take the role as our protectors. Even though we don't really need their help in that area, we ease their minds and let them call themselves that. They do come in handy from time to time though.

Back to the West Coast Beauties now. We are really close, but like described, we are all different. We wanted something that connected us girls together. Like a symbol of our bond to represent us as a family, but also showed the world who we were. So we got tattoos. They match for the most part. On the top part of our right wrists, in cursive, are the words "West Coast Beauties", on either side is a daisy of our personal favorite color. The flowers connect the top part to the underneath of our wrists, which is where the first initials of each of our names are. On each of us, the first letter is to our own name. There for mine says "IAKSG".

Now on to our business side.

The seven of us: Kendra, Ashlee, Shadow, Grace, Kane, Ian, and myself, are not the only people of our business group. We don't have a lot of people working for us, but the others are Christy, Sandy, Amber, John, Nathan, Chris. Then Damian and Darren, who are brothers.

The others help make the sales and run some of the drug side of the business. They all have come to us at different times in our career. Not all of them know exactly who we are. Only Nathan and Amber do. Nathan is extremely close to all of us girls. He is pretty much family as well. Amber knows because she and Grace are close, due to similar interests in fighting and MMA. Everyone though, calls us by our given nicknames, especially around customers and on deals and drops.

I think that is about it on the background of who we are.

Oh, I think I forgot to mention that we are also werewolves... oops. BUT SHHH... It's a secret! One that we keep under lock and key almost all the time. We hide our scents and who we are very well. We don't want anyone to know this about us. We just want to blend in with everyone else. No, we do not live in a pack or have an Alpha. That is why we keep ourselves hidden to that world. We do not want that kind of life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please remember to comment, vote and fan.

.Jessi

Updated & edited 6/9/2018